Mafia forum off season chat thread

>door flies open

HOW THE **** YOU DOIN NERDS

I guarantee you guys that Vic blames real life stuff for not participating.

;)

Good to see you. I was literally thinking about PMing you to see how life was with a 2nd kid, the new business, etc. Hopefully all is quite well.

I guarantee you guys that Vic blames real life stuff for not participating.

;)

Good to see you. I was literally thinking about PMing you to see how life was with a 2nd kid, the new business, etc. Hopefully all is quite well.

Life is good bro. I've actually had a ton of changes in life. Moved back to the east coast in July and back in Jersey. Sold my portion of the gym and used it for moving costs. Wife about ready to pop out baby 3. Another boy. Recently linked up with a gym here in jersey and within a year I should be full time as a trainer there making same as I make now so that's exciting.

Saw you had a baby too. Congrats bro!

I'd be down for mafia.

• Upvote 3

Life is good bro. I've actually had a ton of changes in life. Moved back to the east coast in July and back in Jersey. Sold my portion of the gym and used it for moving costs. Wife about ready to pop out baby 3. Another boy. Recently linked up with a gym here in jersey and within a year I should be full time as a trainer there making same as I make now so that's exciting.

I'd be down for mafia.

Yes, we had our 1st this past September, she's a peach... all smiles, so damn cute it's unreal, she's making it real easy on us... pretty sure she's encouraging a little brother or sister already. Nothing better though, I love being a Dad.

Congrats on the move, that's huge, I remember you describing living out west - it reminded me of my time in the midwest, ugh - glad you were able to pull it off.

We moved this past year too - finally found a house in the town we moved to right before our wedding. I moved us on my own during the 3rd trimester, re-did a bathroom and the nursery, and boom... baby arrived. It's non-stop, exhausting, but rewarding as anything.

The downside... I probably haven't exercised since we chatted last. LOL in what little spare time I do have, I take on a lot of freelance work to help cover the spending spree. Wedding, honeymoon, house, appliances, furniture, etc, baby, new truck, maternity leave, etc... all in 12 months.

Crusher up to 450 on squat, 500 DL and 285 bench. How's life bruh

That is outstanding Vic.   Amazing stuff.  I have had three surgeries on my baldder were they have stuck a pencil sized scapel  and camera in my pee hole to fix the issues with my bladder.  No gym for three months.  I can go back February 1st.  Baby Crusher broke the all time squat record at his schoole with 615.  i hope the misses and the Babinos are doing well.  Nice to see you here, make a habit of it. 

I'd be down for mafia.

Good stuff..  Nice to see you.

And I'll try to be the first person to piss you off when we get a game started.  There's underground betting going on and I'm currently the favorite with this new guy Salami running a close second.

So glad to hear from vic and that things are going well! Hope everyone is staying warm. Woke up to -8 degree weather today.

That commute has to be sucking balls right about now.... I know mine does (especially with the added stop off at daycare now).

Nice to see JVOR  an Vic. I will not play mafia until 80% of the players from BG first mafia game Star Wars game play.  Until then it's NOT mafia it's CA CA . 

1. Dan X
2. AVM
3. Jets Voice of Reason
4. Vicious89x
5. slats
6. brettw4rd (lilly)
7. Doggin94it (Leelou)
8. JiF
9. Integrity28
10. Klecko73isGod
11. Sharrow
12. Pac2566
13. The Crusher

14. SMC
15. CTM
16. HessStation
17. D P R
18. Verbal

Now that's a DAMN JN mafia roster.   Brett and Doggin no longer come by and I like the girls better so here you go., Make it happen and we play.

• Upvote 1