Jump to content

Mafia forum off season chat thread


Leelou
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's a place where the biggest reees on the internet gather to play mafia.

Thought that was MU… which I got mod killed before the game even started.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2022 at 9:21 PM, Drums said:

Thought that was MU… which I got mod killed before the game even started.

 

That's awesome.  How the hell did you manage that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone should run a vanilla game and see if you can drum up interest in the main forums for new players to come.  Possibly get a couple games in before the start of the season.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Someone should run a vanilla game and see if you can drum up interest in the main forums for new players to come.  Possibly get a couple games in before the start of the season.  

why would anyone want to put time and energy into setting up and running a game that people aren't going to play? teh mafia is dead.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

why would anyone want to put time and energy into setting up and running a game that people aren't going to play? teh mafia is dead.

Which is why I said to see if we can drum up in interest in the main forums for new players.  If it's dead then it's dead.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

why would anyone want to put time and energy into setting up and running a game that people aren't going to play? teh mafia is dead.

Zach Milfson vs the PTA moms  mafia game. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2022 at 1:45 PM, BallinPB said:

Which is why I said to see if we can drum up in interest in the main forums for new players.  If it's dead then it's dead.   

Still need veteran players to show up.  Can't just be a game primarily made up of new people.  

We recruited with some success the last few years but couldn't get enough of the old guard to play to make things stick.  Just isn't worth the effort any more, sadly.

That said, if ever a new game gets posted, I'll sign up.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2022 at 4:46 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Still need veteran players to show up.  Can't just be a game primarily made up of new people.  

We recruited with some success the last few years but couldn't get enough of the old guard to play to make things stick.  Just isn't worth the effort any more, sadly.

That said, if ever a new game gets posted, I'll sign up.  

Mad Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Nolder said:

No one wants to mod a game anymore but everyone is willing to play lol.

No, not "everyone".  Unless we get a bunch of these players to show up ever again, we're well short: 

@CTM, @Pac, @HessStation, @SMC@Verbal, @Leelou, @Lily, @Jetscode1, @jvill 51, @Nynaeve, @GATA, @Vicious89x, @StraightCash, @ZachEY, @Jets Voice of Reason, @Dan., @AVM, @Smashmouth, @DPR, @Doggin94it

 

Mafia is dead, has been dead for a while, and the above reads like an Oscars "In Memoriam" list.  I am sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, not "everyone".  Unless we get a bunch of these players to show up ever again, we're well short: 

@CTM, @Pac, @HessStation, @SMC@Verbal, @Leelou, @Lily, @Jetscode1, @jvill 51, @Nynaeve, @GATA, @Vicious89x, @StraightCash, @ZachEY, @Jets Voice of Reason, @Dan., @AVM, @Smashmouth, @DPR, @Doggin94it

 

Mafia is dead, has been dead for a while, and the above reads like an Oscars "In Memoriam" list.  I am sad.

Um I just signed up for the Zach Wilson MILF game like two days ago. I’d play.

 

image.thumb.jpeg.117047809349f70a261805b35f278426.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Arsis said:

Nothing much. I work too much. Who knew promotions came with more work. Not enough time for dilfs

Arsis!  Good to see you here. Hope all is well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...