Mafia forum off season chat thread

20 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thank you, Millennials, and your stupid baby gender reveal trend.

Glad I'm able to provide some much needed consoling in this time of realization the Jets will suck for yet another year.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Leelou said:

If anyone is interested, I’m running a game on DM! 
https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/113518-next-mafia-game-theme-tbd/

I should be able to run one here Oct/Nov if there is still interest then. 

I would, but I'm banned there and also Darthe's already in it. Hope you all have a fun time though!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

I would, but I'm banned there and also Darthe's already in it. Hope you all have a fun time though!

That's debatable.

In other news, Darthe's wife played in the last game, and actually ending up winning.  Don't ask, no idea why she said yes, heh.

Went to Vegas weekend before last and I'm pretty sure I got Covid. Took about a week to feel better. It wasn't the worst thing I've ever had but it definitely wasn't fun. Vegas was fun though. I was in downtown and apparently Simple Plan were doing a concert on Fremont so I got to see that which was cool. What's everyone else been up to lately?

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

sounds like a ban on dm is serious business

I mean, I'm sure I could use a VPN and make a new account if I really wanted to? Honest truth is I was ready to move on. We've talked about this in the past but I disliked a lot of people there and most of the people I do like like you or Dice or Zander at least occasionally play here anyway. Plus I argued a lot so it was just not a great environment to be around all the time. I don't miss DM.

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

I mean, I'm sure I could use a VPN and make a new account if I really wanted to? Honest truth is I was ready to move on. We've talked about this in the past but I disliked a lot of people there and most of the people I do like like you or Dice or Zander at least occasionally play here anyway. Plus I argued a lot so it was just not a great environment to be around all the time. I don't miss DM.

Me neither

On 9/8/2022 at 2:21 AM, Nolder said:

I have a concept for a silly game I've been thinking of.

It's really just The Avengers but with dumb parody names because I'm dumb and it makes me laugh.

Like Bulk instead of Hulk etc etc etc.

Maybe I'll run it after football season is over?

So, now?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/7/2022 at 4:02 PM, Nynaeve said:

Why she said yes to playing or marrying him?

Oh, definitely both.  

On 9/12/2022 at 7:39 AM, Nolder said:

Didn't it just start??

Haven't you been here for years now?  I feel like you should know how it works for the Jets at this point.

• Haha 1