Mafia forum off season chat thread

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

My youngest daughter loved Psych. I watched it with her, cute and campy, cool AF for what it is, 

I've seen random episodes and a couple of the movies. It's alright. It's much more light hearted than most of the things I usually watch. Definitely a good show.

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2022 at 11:37 AM, Nolder said:

I wish they'd make a movie. Psych has had three!

They are doing new a Justified revival series with Olyphant. I've got mixed feelings on it, though. On one hand, I'd love to see more, but on the other hand, I don't want them to screw it up and mess with what was a really good ending and legacy.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

They are doing new a Justified revival series with Olyphant. I've got mixed feelings on it, though. On one hand, I'd love to see more, but on the other hand, I don't want them to screw it up and mess with what was a really good ending and legacy.

Wow really?

Yeah basically what you said. I'd hate to have a reverse Dexter here.

20 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Wow really?

Yeah basically what you said. I'd hate to have a reverse Dexter here.

Apparently it's based off of continued works from the original author, so I at least have hope that they're using good source material and not just winging it for the sake of bringing Raylan back. Could be good. We'll see.

11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

haha no, I was sharing the Dark Rye BH w/ ya.   Dude it is smooooth.

Oh I know, I found one in my possession  as a gift before my birthday couple few years ago. Damn thing just caresses the tongue. So nice. I drink bourbon but couple of my favorite bottles are rye. I like this one too.

12B0BCCD-0378-4CF1-8856-DE667AEC8BA2.webp

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...