Mafia forum off season chat thread

Dogs are funny creatures. When we lived in an apartment, around 9:30 at night, as long as we didn't have company, she would just get up and go into the bedroom for the night. It was incredibly smug. Now, in our house, she gets up with me around 6, goes out, goes back to sleep, she eats around 7 when my wife gets up, and then goes back in the room and goes to sleep. My dog is a bigger diva then Lady gaga

• Upvote 1

My dog has her water in the kitchen but you can hear her slurping from a mile away. She doesn't know how to drink properly too. You can tell she had a drink just by the mess she lives around the water bowl and you can find her wherever the water drops lead :tongue:

Edited by Nynaeve

why didn't you play the current game, salami?

and beegee stay away...  don't say I didn't tell you.

It would be a stretch for me to fit in naturally to anywhere named "Dragon" anything, but I'm always open to new things. That said, I don't think DM is looking for my level of testosterone.

It would be a stretch for me to fit in naturally to anywhere named "Dragon" anything, but I'm always open to new things. That said, I don't think DM is looking for my level of testosterone.

Pac is right, stay away.  Not for us, and the games are boring and riddled with terrible play. Plus the Ape is now a Dm'er, that should clue you into the type paste eating, fanny pack wearing geek boys that call DM home.

All of the good Dm'ers play here now.

s the Ape is now a Dm'er, that should clue you into the type paste eating, fanny pack wearing geek boys that call DM home.

Good point. I'm all for "banter" but not illogical, tail chasing, 20+ page unwarranted ego inflation, ....we get enough of that here, don't think I could do two of those at once

why didn't you play the current game, salami?

and beegee stay away...  don't say I didn't tell you.

I didn't know there was one. The last time I tried to join a game (in January),I was chased away cause only JN-folks could play. Didn't check the games since.

Jerk

See?

You can't do this there... but instead people keep bashing one another and being unfriendly and all that which adds up and you can't even let the steam go. Hypocritical.

Here, Leelou can simply call me what I am.

See?

You can't do this there... but instead people keep bashing one another and being unfriendly and all that which adds up and you can't even let the steam go. Hypocritical.

Here, Leelou can simply call me what I am.

First of all dont let anyone tell you that you cant play. I've been  playing for like 3 weeks, but Max here would never stand for something like that.

And yea, you make a good point about DM attitudes, which I haven't experienced...but that new show Silicon Valley made a good point. The type of people who normally wouldn't make it out in the real world, now have the Internet and computers and are finally getting their chance to rule the empire. We will all have to learn to adapt.

I didn't know there was one. The last time I tried to join a game (in January),I was chased away cause only JN-folks could play. Didn't check the games since.

yeah I think someone was pulling your leg or something..  limiting games to "JN only" is ridiculous.  You should have just ignored whoever said it.

Pac is right, stay away.  Not for us, and the games are boring and riddled with terrible play. Plus the Ape is now a Dm'er, that should clue you into the type paste eating, fanny pack wearing geek boys that call DM home.

But you met me there <3

And yea, you make a good point about DM attitudes, which I haven't experienced...

Yeah, I wouldn't be taking Salami's view on DM as the actual one. He's as bitter as it gets. DM can suck balls, but Salami often reaps what he sows over there :tongue:

Edited by Nynaeve

Yeah, I saw how you were trying to explain it. Good job.

On DM, people are forced to act "friendly" but the atmosphere is often anything but.

On JN, people are being assholes to you in a way that creates a friendly atmosphere.