Mafia forum off season chat thread

On DM, people are forced to act "friendly" but the atmosphere is often anything but.

On JN, people are being assholes to you in a way that creates a friendly atmosphere.

Come now, Salami. When did I ever act friendly towards you? xD

On DM, people are forced to act "friendly" but the atmosphere is often anything but.

On JN, people are being assholes to you in a way that creates a friendly atmosphere.

Meh, not sure I agree all the time for this one.  It is more that certain players, when playing together, get under the other's skin too easily.....and it then gets uncomfortable for others.

In most cases, the atmosphere is friendly and jokey banter is everywhere.

Meh, not sure I agree all the time for this one.  It is more that certain players, when playing together, get under the other's skin too easily.....and it then gets uncomfortable for others.

In most cases, the atmosphere is friendly and jokey banter is everywhere.

Shut it, hamster.

My biggest issue with DM mafia is the lack of sportsmanship. 

I didn't know there was one. The last time I tried to join a game (in January),I was chased away cause only JN-folks could play. Didn't check the games since.

yeah I think someone was pulling your leg or something..  limiting games to "JN only" is ridiculous.  You should have just ignored whoever said it.

Umm. The mod said so. Then I wasn't placed on the player list, told to go away and didn't receive a role pm. So I guessed I wasn't in the game.

But maybe I was the survivor.

I know this is a few days late but no he's not mistaken.

There were a couple "JN only" games ran a few months ago and Csarmi got chased off.

It was kind of dickish but I think it helped reinvigorate the player base here too so uhh maybe it was worth it?

Anyway I'm sure no one is feeling that way now, towards you at least, so come join in the next game or something.

I know this is a few days late but no he's not mistaken.

There were a couple "JN only" games ran a few months ago and Csarmi got chased off.

It was kind of dickish but I think it helped reinvigorate the player base here too so uhh maybe it was worth it?

Anyway I'm sure no one is feeling that way now, towards you at least, so come join in the next game or something.

I don't know how many ways there is to say it...maybe one of us who is fluent in Mandarin can chime in for a different perspective.....all are welcome. Except for hypocrites who talk crap at people all game, then quit 112 pages in when someone says something back to them. We are better off without players like that.

Edited by BleedGreen314

How long have you been dating?  How into this guy are you?  How into you is he?  Will Verbal hate you forever if you don't take him?

We've been talking a little over a month and just actually started to go out. I seem to like him, lol still talking to him. (that's an accomplishment for me). He seems to really like me. XD why would Verbal go to a Bruins game? 

We've been talking a little over a month and just actually started to go out. I seem to like him, lol still talking to him. (that's an accomplishment for me). He seems to really like me. XD why would Verbal go to a Bruins game? 

Dunno, just figured Verbal is a hockey nut who would appreciate any playoff hockey action. 

I say take the guy you've been going out with. 

Dunno, just figured Verbal is a hockey nut who would appreciate any playoff hockey action

I say take the guy you've been going out with. 

True statement.  I'm not a Bruins fan, but playoff hockey is playoff hockey, lol.

But she should definitely ask the guy she's dating.

No longer belongs to Verbal?

DIAF

I will always and forever belong to Verbal. LOL 

<3

He doesn't like sushi.  <_<

WHAT?!  Get rid of him!!!!

j/k, but that sucks....

• Upvote 1

True statement.  I'm not a Bruins fan, but playoff hockey is playoff hockey, lol.

But she should definitely ask the guy she's dating.

DIAF

<3

WHAT?!  Get rid of him!!!!

j/k, but that sucks....

<3 

IKR?! Planned on going to the Hibatchi place, oh and he totally just changed plans on me so now we are going out tonight.