Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

Welp...made my monthly contribution to the main forum.  Back into hiding.

Welcome back. *hugs* 

I've had active words with friends games going with Dan for like 7 months.  I finally found something I can beat her in with some regularity. 

If anyone else cares to be destroyed let me know.

I like that game. 

So I asked a friend if he wanted to go to a hockey game Monday night, I now think I have a stage 3 clinger and I don't know what to do! Help? 

Edited by Leelou

What's the difference between a friend and a stage three clinger?

Friend is just hang out at the game, stage 3 clinger has turned into texting me all day, trying to get me to break plans this weekend to go hang out with him and meet his friends.

Remind Verbal he's married with a 1 year old. Also ask him if he forgot he's gay.

:-P

Remind Verbal he's married with a 1 year old.  Also ask him if he forgot he's gay.

Verbal is possessive, not a clinger. 

Assholes and psychos.

Also, obnoxious morning people.  Yes, we're all glad you have the energy of a thousand suns before the sun is up but I don't so leave me the frick alone.

**I was woken up this morning at 630 by such a person...so I'm cranky.

I think my stage 3 clinger is a stage 4 clinger. Who wants to pretend to be my boyfriend/husband/lover? 

O_o he asked me to make his day and send him a selfie...

I shut that down. 

Toss him in the friend zone and be done with it.  Next time your with him ask him to hold your purse while you go talk to a guy you think is attractive. He'll get the hint and realize he is nothing more than a friend.,  Your welcome.   DCL

You know...I don't think I've ever done that to my friend zoned friends. Well at least the hold my purse bit. 

Or he won't in which case he is too stupid to live.

You may have to put him down Leelou.

Agreed...he started texting me again last night and has been posting on all my fb posts today. 

Not true and no.  A woman purse is "personal" not "intimate."  Filled with bunch of make up, hair ties and feminine napkins.  Like asking a friend to hold your gym bag.  Shows that she has no interest in you being anything more than a friend and pretty much cares less what you think of her.  Husbands who only get it by "behaving" and friends hold purses.  DCL

My purse also has gloves, scarves, sunglasses and tons of random stuff in it. 

I stand by what I said.

The creepy nutjobs of the world don't process things the way DCL preaches them. A nutjob being given the purse doesn't think "she's not interested in me, she's going to talk to that other guy", he thinks "she trusts me with her stuff, and she's playing hard to get".

What you said is true in movies, chick flicks mostly. I'm talking about the real world where 50% of our self-important society needs to be medicated.

The bolded is true. I've dealt with a few nutjobs who don't know when to leave me alone (I've had to block a few people out of my life). Also, guys seem to get turned on and think I'm playing hard to get when I say **** off, I'm not interested. 

So a guy that wants to be more than friends with Leelou is automatically a nutjob?  Just cause some dude crushes hard on a honey and not sure how to act does not make him a nut job.  Just bad at it. 

He's like def con 4 clinger nut job. Took my friend bitching him out to leave me alone since he wasn't listening to me. 

I'd go with the Ape on this one. If the guy is a nutjob, things like that might just encourage him. If he isn't, he should get the signals soon anyway.

Also, texting at 6am? Seriously?

I would expect nothing else.

>.> Salami's scum - following the Ape. 

That's what I figured you were thinking - I was assuming she just met him recently and that wasn't established. 

Actually he's my friend's friend and we've only chatted a few times over the past year mostly about hockey. So didn't even actually meet the crazy yet. She told me he was cool and normally her judgement is awesome, so no clue what went wrong there. And the thing is, I wasn't looking to go on a date, just a hockey game with a fellow fan. 

Fun to watch this one. Wish everyone else was here. Until then lets kill the DM fags.

vote darthe

totally the right way to go. 

Vote Darthe

Pencil + left eyesocket = no more clinger.

Maths are fun.

:wub: you 

Oh come on Leelou, I'm a Stage 1 clinger at worst.

XD your skills as a clinger are growing. You'll be moving on to Stage 2 soon. 

Not until after the Jets win the Super Bowl.

I'm not waiting 15 years to play a mafia game. 

• Upvote 2

The Jets suck and I'm done with the semester in a week. I'll need something to occupy me during that time I have to do that work thing so I'll play a game over here or there.

I don't know how long of a break I'm actually going to need from mafia right now. My dad has gotten worse and they are saying a few days to a week.

Thank you guys. My father passed away today. It was very peaceful. He was resting at home and had his family here with him.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company