Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

In my experience, the level of "weirdness" in a person is not connected to the color of their skin.

My philosophy is that the skin color is a lurking/confounding variable.  It's all about the money.  Rich people can afford to be weird just because they can.  If you have to work for a living, you can't afford any bullsh*t.  And white people tend to be more affluent because of various historical and socioeconimcal phenomena (read: racism).

Um....what about the people that are rich because they worked hard?  You're separating those into 2 groups, and I don't think they should be.

Example:  I'm not rich, but I make enough that I don't budget for anything.  If I want something, I buy it.  But I work 40+ hours a week for it.  And I'm ******* weird.  heh

Um....what about the people that are rich because they worked hard?  You're separating those into 2 groups, and I don't think they should be.

Example:  I'm not rich, but I make enough that I don't budget for anything.  If I want something, I buy it.  But I work 40+ hours a week for it.  And I'm ******* weird.  heh

You're not a good example.  You play make believe games with weirdos on the internets, where you threaten to stab strangers with pencils.

• Upvote 1

You're not a good example.  You play make believe games with weirdos on the internets, where you threaten to stab strangers with pencils.

LOL

I feel like you're not a stranger at this point.  I'd buy you a beer IRL.  Then grab a pencil.

LOL

I feel like you're not a stranger at this point.  I'd buy you a beer IRL.  Then grab a pencil.

No, I meant random people who come play games, pretty sure you threaten them too.  lol.

My philosophy is that the skin color is a lurking/confounding variable.  It's all about the money.  Rich people can afford to be weird just because they can.  If you have to work for a living, you can't afford any bullsh*t.  And white people tend to be more affluent because of various historical and socioeconimcal phenomena (read: racism).

http://www.forbes.com/sites/moneybuilder/2012/04/20/most-wealthy-individuals-earned-not-inherited-their-wealth-2/

Hmm speaking of food, what should I get for lunch today? I had Thai yesterday.

I'll be eating a giant burrito today and it will be awesome.

No, I meant random people who come play games, pretty sure you threaten them too.  lol.

That's a fair point.

Roth IRA is best tool a young person can use

**** that mess.  "Get money, bang bitches."

-JIF

**** that mess.  "Get money, bang bitches."

-JIF

You cant take it with you.

Live fast, die young!

I can't even tell anymore if the majority of people are trolling on the main board.  The whining is at an all time high. 

Live fast, die young!

"Out of the people that ever were, almost all of them are dead. There are way more dead people, and you’re all gonna die and then you’re gonna be dead for way longer than you’re alive. Like that’s mostly what you’re ever gonna be. You’re just dead people that didn’t die yet."

- Louis CK

I can't even tell anymore if the majority of people are trolling on the main board.  The whining is at an all time high. 

I've given up having any logical conversations or debates about Football.  The finger pointing from the morons that have no clue is definitely at an all time high.  Its terrible.  The content sucks.  I'll pots some game/player thoughts here and there but I'm done with everything else.  The clique of asshats haters are too much on the main board.  Its not enjoyable anymore.  

"Out of the people that ever were, almost all of them are dead. There are way more dead people, and you’re all gonna die and then you’re gonna be dead for way longer than you’re alive. Like that’s mostly what you’re ever gonna be. You’re just dead people that didn’t die yet."

- Louis CK

The second you are born, you start dying.

Oh, Mexican sounds good. 

LOL

• Upvote 1

You cant take it with you.

Live fast, die young!

Once I get all my kids thru school Mrs Crsusher and I are going to retire sell the crib and buy one of those big O' Bluebird busses to travel.  Pull a little ragtop behind it hit up some places party and bang. Ahhh heaven.  

Once I get all my kids thru school Mrs Crsusher and I are going to retire sell the crib and buy one of those big O' Bluebird busses to travel.  Pull a little ragtop behind it hit up some places party and bang. Ahhh heaven.  

I.E. drive to different places you've never eaten before.

• Upvote 2

Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas?

You eat free if you're at least 350 lb.

I could hit 350 in under 2 years with under 20% body fat. Does anyone know of where I can get some gear?

I can't even tell anymore if the majority of people are trolling on the main board. The whining is at an all time high.

I know I am. I am 99% sure jif is.

Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas?

You eat free if you're at least 350 lb.

Then they will probably owe me a couple dollars.

I could hit 350 in under 2 years with under 200% body fat. Does anyone know of where I can get some gear?

Hell I did that two years ago. 

My hips hurt right now because this chick shoehorned herself in between me and this other guy on the train and I was squished up against the arm of the seat and her for a half hour. Getting up was a challenge.

I want to hit someone upside the head with my iPad. Can I? Please?

I believe Verbal has nothing better to do between now and all eternity.