Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

Just proclaim yourself god on D1 and get CFD'd  xD

• Upvote 1

I picked Pacturd and Klacko up from the golf course once purely out of the goodness of my heart. 

Did you get a hole in one?

• Upvote 1

Prolly a true statement in general too....  

I didnt play with them...are you kidding me?  4 hours with Pacturd and Klacko?  Hell no.

I do have a hole in one though.  Made it when I was still in college.  Par 3 (obviously), 195.  I choked up and hit a light 5 wood.

Funny story.  I have a power fade and I thought my fade dragged the ball across the green into the sand trap.  There's a huge tree in the middle of the fairway you have to avoid and its casts a huge shadow on the green.  So I couldnt really see the ball when it landed on the green...just figured it rolled through the green into the trap.  So I get out of the cart with my sand wedge and putter. Go over to the trap...cant find my ball.  Thinking WTF?  It was a good shot.  My buddy is standing over the hole screaming..."You're in the hole, You're in the ******* hole".

Chaos ensues, I'm doing laps around the course and who's on the hole next to me?  Chris Doering (former Gator great WR in the NFL).  He's like, "I guess your buying drinks"...I was like "**** that, I'm a broke college student and you're in the NFL!...its on you!"

I was making a dirty joke lol, but at least I got a good story!!

• Upvote 2

At least someone gets my jokes lol

Yeah but 2 dudes, thats like 4 holes?  A hole in one?  Just didnt make sense. 

I meant to ask if you got to nail one of them.... nvm xD

I wouldn't kick him out of bed

• Upvote 1

Hi Nol!  How have you been?

I came back from a bit of an hiatus so I figured I'd check in. Make sure someone is killing Verb off in games. Ya know, the usual.

You tend to be sick often, Nol. Eat more spinach? lol  Glad you're feeling better though.

Hey Lilz!

Yeah, well my hiatus just began.  Playing for lulz is fun & dandy, but actual pushing through D1 blind lynches with half the game not even checked in yet is not my idea of "lulz" when I sign up for JN games.

Sorry to disappoint, but no killing off Verb in JN games any time soon.  I'll be back on DM playing mafia where you can include lulz and gameplay into a D1.

;-)

For the record, I don't really care what site you die on. Christmas all around.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

and I've played at dm..  I don't see these "lulz" you're referring to.

*snerk*

It was BS.  I'll see you at DM in the short term.  

You should see me too. I might throw on some lipstick for the occasion.

• Upvote 1

Site is down today...been playing last there couple of weeks...look me up...

Will do, sweetcheeks 

• Upvote 1

Verbal decides to only play on DM for a while.... DM breaks down. Yep. Seems about right.

I'm still amused by what Yates did in the game he was in. ie throwing around DM names in between sentences that didn't make any sort of sense. You should try to do something like that too, Verb. Just spout out fag here and there and it should cover it.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company