Mafia forum off season chat thread

Also yeah I'm on break at least until July but maybe longer. 

I think we should all break and then reconvene maybe mid to later summer and see how we all feel about playing then.  :)

I hope to have a special game ready by Fall at the latest but it's taking a lot of work trying to come up with roles.

Like I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel and I'm no where near done making the roles.

And that's just like, first draft, after that comes balance and stuff.

But yeah.

I'm so god damn mad right now I can't even explain it.

Apparently there's a problem with windows 8.1 where sometimes if you try to update the update will fail. You're then given a screen that says the updates are being undone but it never does anything it just sits there. If you restart your computer you're brought to the same screen every time. The "fixes" aren't very reliable and I've tried them all and none have worked so I'm basically locked out of my laptop right now.

What the **** is wrong with microsoft? Like they're ******* MICROSOFT you'd think they would I don't know test their sh*t before sending it out and ******* with millions of people. And you'd also think they could figure out a way to ******* fix the problem but no. No. Their ******* solution is to roll out windows 10 and pretend like windows 8 never happened. **** them so hard.

Right now it's looking like my only option is to wipe my computer and lose ******* everything on it including all my mafia sh*t which ******* infuriates me because I already lost my sh*t once from my last computer.

Seriously I could cut a bitch right now.

^ pron withdrawls

• Thumb Down 1

seriously whats another option ? burning some info onto a CD is quick and easy and cheap

Ser? A cd is 600MB.. this Nolder you are advising, he certainly had TB's of teh pron.

If you are afraid of cloud .. get a usb drive

• Thumb Down 1

Ser? A cd is 600MB.. this Nolder you are advising, he certainly had TB's of teh pron.

I was just giving him something quick probably should have said dvd ... rather than him going out an buying a drive. I personally don't have much of anything saved on my comp so the few important files I do have go on a disk so I know nothing of cloud

In the case he has TB's of info yeah obviously a disk wont cut it I just didn't think that was the case

hey sh*tbird you know the internet, right?

so if I had app for movies how do I get it to play on my tv?  I don't want to say the name of the app but it's one of those where you can watch movies currently in theaters on your phone or desktop.  trying to get it to my tv.

I've seen a couple possibilities but before I get into trying them wondered if anyone knew?

Ideally

Arsis, 80, & AVM are anti gay and neg repping everything gay.

yeah I read all that and I dunno..  Honestly I think being gay goes against 80's christian beliefs but I think he's progressive enough to not take such a hardline stance on that.  He's not exactly one of those god hates fags kooks.

the whole thing read like a big misunderstanding to me.

yeah I read all that and I dunno..  Honestly I think being gay goes against 80's christian beliefs but I think he's progressive enough to not take such a hardline stance on that.  He's not exactly one of those god hates fags kooks.

the whole thing read like a big misunderstanding to me.

What "whole thing"?

Did yet another game end in a debacle on un-JI teh mafia gheymofag nonsense? Is that why the game thread is locked? I thought whoever was modding was going all DPR and getting fancy with the setup, locking the thread while action went to QT or PM or whatever.

hey sh*tbird you know the internet, right?

so if I had app for movies how do I get it to play on my tv?  I don't want to say the name of the app but it's one of those where you can watch movies currently in theaters on your phone or desktop.  trying to get it to my tv.

I've seen a couple possibilities but before I get into trying them wondered if anyone knew?

Ideally

really depends on your receiver Pac I believe you have an Onkyo ..the new Onkyos have some pretty nice connectivity options as do most of the new receivers. Either way your receiver should have some kind of connection for your phone

Did i go to sleep and wake up in 1998?

My kids got into the whole download the world through Napster thing and burned everything to c.d.'s  Never labeled a single one.  I got 4 shelves in the house office filled with these things.  One day gonna stand on a hill and just whip them into the sky like we did with scratch 45's when I was a boy(fat).