Mafia forum off season chat thread

What "whole thing"?

Lizzie was being emo and made a comment about how the "mods are barely modding" which kind of bugged me because 80 had been really on top of VCs scenes and all that even if I wasn't so I made calling him a faggot and pretending to modkill him. It was my way of shrugging off the assholery with some attempted edgy humor. In response he so I had to modkill him for real. After the game ended about his cousin being gay and accusing half the people here of being "intolerant". We argued for about 4 pages and then Crusher locked the thread.

My kids got into the whole download the world through Napster thing and burned everything to c.d.'s  Never labeled a single one.  I got 4 shelves in the house office filled with these things.  One day gonna stand on a hill and just whip them into the sky like we did with scratch 45's when I was a boy(fat).

You know they are edible right?

hey sh*tbird you know the internet, right?

so if I had app for movies how do I get it to play on my tv?  I don't want to say the name of the app but it's one of those where you can watch movies currently in theaters on your phone or desktop.  trying to get it to my tv.

I've seen a couple possibilities but before I get into trying them wondered if anyone knew?

Ideally

is it plugged in?

You know they are edible right?

I wish dude.   Whats even worse?  The blanks they recorded nothing on got mixed up with all the ones they recorded on.  So even putting them in a player to find out what is what isn't realistic either.  I want to toss them but every time I mention it my sons act like I'm throwing away their childhood.  LOL

You know I'm actually gay, right?

I never had a gay relative.  But my Uncle Tipsy was proudly Bi-sexual.  Every time he wanted sex he had to buy it.  

You really gay?  That's great if so.  We can finally get some perspective from the gay community from someone other than JiF.

Then go get your haircut someplace other than the "Haircuttery" and leave Arsis alone.  

I wish dude.   Whats even worse?  The blanks they recorded nothing on got mixed up with all the ones they recorded on.  So even putting them in a player to find out what is what isn't realistic either.  I want to toss them but every time I mention it my sons act like I'm throwing away their childhood.  LOL

So be a good parent and lock them in thier room until all those bitches are labled

So be a good parent and lock them in thier room until all those bitches are labled

Yes I'm going to lock my 17 and 19 year old sons in my home office util they label all the cd's they burned during middle school.  LOL  I'm guessing your daughters might be a little younger than my boys?  Plus Baby Crusher is in the middle of taking all his finals and finishing up projects because he leave for Arkansas on the 28th.  

Funny thing is my 13 year old daughter Rosie would certainly do it if I asked.   Has the focus of a veteran scout sniper.  

Yes I'm going to lock my 17 and 19 year old sons in my home office util they label all the cd's they burned during middle school.  LOL  I'm guessing your daughters might be a little younger than my boys?  Plus Baby Crusher is in the middle of taking all his finals and finishing up projects because he leave for Arkansas on the 28th.  

Funny thing is my 13 year old daughter Rosie would certainly do it if I asked.   Has the focus of a veteran scout sniper.  

I was kidding you fat ****er

Crusher we've been trying to eat healthier around my house the past couple days what do I do?

The other night we had salad for dinner and I was like ok what else is there and there was nothing else.

I need help.

really depends on your receiver Pac I believe you have an Onkyo ..the new Onkyos have some pretty nice connectivity options as do most of the new receivers. Either way your receiver should have some kind of connection for your phone

I do have an Onkyo from 12' and it has a lot of options but I'm talking about playing a movie from my phone onto my tv but being able to have the sound go through my receiver.

I have a smart tv so can probably use an app like allcast to get it to show up on the tv but then i'm hearing it through nothing but the tvs speakers...  I guess this is something I have to google around for a while to find the answer to.

So I see things are still pleasant around here.

Working as intended!  Hope all is well - tell Dan that I said hello.  And let Leelou know if you guys are ever back in Mass - we'll have to catch up again!

Not interested.

Do girls still have cooties for you?

It's not like that I just don't feel like possibly going to jail if a girl turns out to be crazy.

All women are crazy to some degree.  None of us here have been to jail as a result of pursuing them.  That we know of.  DCL can advise on an acceptable level of crazy, I'm sure.  Also use this brilliant man as a resource:

All women are crazy to some degree.  None of us here have been to jail as a result of pursuing them.  That we know of. 

I've read plenty of horror stories on the internet and got to see it first hand with my friend last year.

Police were called, we went to court, all that good stuff.

I'm not gay and I'm not asexual but I have zero desire to ever put myself in that kind of situation.

So last night I was able to recover all my mafia files off my old laptop.

So happy I got all that back. I have half finished setups, complete setups, role ideas, game ideas, theme ideas all sorts of stuff.

Really invigorating.

It's not like that I just don't feel like possibly going to jail if a girl turns out to be crazy.

I have news for you, they're all crazy. You just have to find the one whose crazy works best with your crazy, and hope she believes in conflict resolution by blow job.

So last night I was able to recover all my mafia files off my old laptop.

So happy I got all that back. I have half finished setups, complete setups, role ideas, game ideas, theme ideas all sorts of stuff.

Really invigorating.

You have "mafia files"? 

And you're worried about crazy women? Really?

• Upvote 2

I've read plenty of horror stories on the internet and got to see it first hand with my friend last year.

Police were called, we went to court, all that good stuff.

I'm not gay and I'm not asexual but I have zero desire to ever put myself in that kind of situation.

Oh, my wife's crazy is that she gets passive aggressive if I leave dirty dishes in the sink, next to the dishwasher, instead of putting them in. 

I'm living the dream apparently.

I do have an Onkyo from 12' and it has a lot of options but I'm talking about playing a movie from my phone onto my tv but being able to have the sound go through my receiver.

I have a smart tv so can probably use an app like allcast to get it to show up on the tv but then i'm hearing it through nothing but the tvs speakers...  I guess this is something I have to google around for a while to find the answer to.

I guess the instructions didn't fall off the back of the truck with your electronics, eh vato?

• Upvote 1

You have "mafia files"? 

And you're worried about crazy women? Really?

...Doesn't everyone?

Oh, my wife's crazy is that she gets passive aggressive if I leave dirty dishes in the sink, next to the dishwasher, instead of putting them in. 

May you never wake up from it. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Seems like you're looking at an 8-9 on the hotness scale and a 5-6 on the crazy scale.  Well done.

You really gay?  That's great if so.  We can finally get some perspective from the gay community from someone other than JiF.

I'm a homophobe piece of trash, havent you heard?

That said, I'd totally bone Arsis if it's cool with Crusher.