Mafia forum off season chat thread

I guess the instructions didn't fall off the back of the truck with your electronics, eh vato?

You're an idiot..  you don't understand the type of app I'm referring to or what Im trying to accomplish.  You probably have a $99 soundbar and call it your surround sound.

Seems like you're looking at an 8-9 on the hotness scale and a 5-6 on the crazy scale.  Well done.

She's actually a 1-2 on the crazy scale. She may be the most well-adjusted human being I've ever met. Craziest thing she's ever done is fall for me. :)

I'm bored.  Thought exposing your limited knowledge of home theater and other technology would be mildly entertaining.

If I were pretending to know about that stuff, which I'm not, this would make sense. I suppose. Doesn't make it any less of an insecurity driven form of aggression, you putz.

If I were pretending to know about that stuff, which I'm not, this would make sense. I suppose. Doesn't make it any less of an insecurity driven form of aggression, you putz.

Yep.  I pay a dude to put that in the house and if I turn around really quick because it sounds like someone is shooting at me from behind the couch I consider that a success.  LOL

Yep.  I pay a dude to put that in the house and if I turn around really quick because it sounds like someone is shooting at me from behind the couch I consider that a success.  LOL

I've got a 20 month old that thinks I'm a giant toy. I'm lucky to have the TV on in general (because we don't let her watch, except Saturday mornings for 10-20 minutes) and "surround noise" of all the ******* toys either crashing around, her babbling, singing, music, or the electronics toys that never shut off. 

I could care less about Pac's stereo junk. He ruined a perfectly good Mexican joke with a horrid come-back. That guy is the worst.

• Upvote 2

acj9aYv.jpg

You know I stared at this gif for like 5 minutes trying to figure out what was going on.

I finally figured out that it's not something popping out of the ground it's that the tree is falling over in the wind and pulling the ground up because of the roots.

• Upvote 2

You know I stared at this gif for like 5 minutes trying to figure out what was going on.

I finally figured out that it's not something popping out of the ground it's that the tree is falling over in the wind and pulling the ground up because of the roots.

Weird, I thought Nick Cage was really buried in someone back yard under a tree and he was coming up for air with a really freaky face.

• Upvote 4

I've read plenty of horror stories on the internet and got to see it first hand with my friend last year.

Police were called, we went to court, all that good stuff.

I'm not gay and I'm not asexual but I have zero desire to ever put myself in that kind of situation.

If you arent' gay and you have no interest in women, then you are asexual... I wouldn't be surprised if you were hermaphroditic tbh

If you arent' gay and you have no interest in women, then you are asexual... I wouldn't be surprised if you were hermaphroditic tbh

careful, homophobe...shouldnt you be studying the social and literary significance of comics? 

• Upvote 2

careful, homophobe...shouldnt you be studying the social and literary significance of comics? 

lol

So are both Nolderp and 80 virgins? 

(including all holes, man or women)

yes, of course.

I finally figured out that it's not something popping out of the ground it's that the tree is falling over in the wind and pulling the ground up because of the Nicholas Cage.

Yep.

Hmph.  Ok.  I just always pictured Nolderp as a secret slayer.  Mad bitches climbing in and out of his bedroom window trying not to wake up Mom. 

You pictured this?

Really, the insults/jokes just write themselves with you.

• Upvote 1

Nolder ain't got time for b*tches.  I do, but only fairly recently have I not been a chick repellant.  High School, college, first couple years out of college.....me = total loser.  But I'm cool with the person I've become, so that's a plus.  I come here because the insults are funny and, on rare occasions, you guys are nice and make me feel good.

Seems like standard protocol emo. So a veteran like Vic finally comes back, and you gheymofags blow the damn game up?

See, if this was actually about using that word (you know...the word I haven't used or commented on? ALL TEH LULZ) LIzzie would be screaming about this (or the other 17 times per game you and everyone else says it, lmao). It's not. It's about him being a little bitch.

I'm a homophobe piece of trash, havent you heard?

That said, I'd totally bone Arsis if it's cool with Crusher.

Whoa man, no that's not you. Only me, 80, and the actual gay guy that we're all cool with.

I'm the one neg repping everything. Oh wait, I'm not neg repping anything?! DAMN MY CLEVER HOMOPHOBIC WAYS!!!!

Nolder ain't got time for b*tches.  I do, but only fairly recently have I not been a chick repellant.  High School, college, first couple years out of college.....me = total loser.  But I'm cool with the person I've become, so that's a plus.  I come here because the insults are funny and, on rare occasions, you guys are nice and make me feel good.

Im not funny or nice, so maybe that's my problem?