Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

It's a very pg-13 forum, I don't really know you outside of mafia here, but it's a very different environment.

So, I have 2 tickets to a hockey playoff game. Do I ask the guy I just started dating if he wants to come, or a friend? 

How long have you been dating?  How into this guy are you?  How into you is he?  Will Verbal hate you forever if you don't take him?

We've been talking a little over a month and just actually started to go out. I seem to like him, lol still talking to him. (that's an accomplishment for me). He seems to really like me. XD why would Verbal go to a Bruins game? 

I dunno, I kinda want to go with a friend. So I'm debating. 

He doesn't like sushi.  <_<

Edited by Leelou

True statement.  I'm not a Bruins fan, but playoff hockey is playoff hockey, lol.

But she should definitely ask the guy she's dating.

DIAF

<3

WHAT?!  Get rid of him!!!!

j/k, but that sucks....

<3 

IKR?! Planned on going to the Hibatchi place, oh and he totally just changed plans on me so now we are going out tonight. 

<3 

And I plan on being on WoW later, he totally messed up my plans of being in short shorts and a tank top with my hair on the top of my head all day. *aka kinda sick and not super social* 

He's out of surgery and fully awake. It went well, I understand. I'll know more after talking with the doctors, whenever I can catch one.

Good

My son is up walking around without pain. He is lightheaded when he's upright, but he's pain free. He's on the road to recovery. He comes home tomorrow. Yay! There's still a ways to go, but he's on the right road. 

YAY

My son is back to his normal self and doesn't get very many headaches anymore. Yay! The doctor rescheduled him, so he's still wearing staples in his head, but otherwise things are good. 

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. I know they made a difference. 

Hopefully he has better luck with the staples coming out of his head than I did. They stapled one straight into my skull and took over a half hour to get out. *shudders* 

A money diet.

Hmm speaking of food, what should I get for lunch today? I had Thai yesterday.

I'll be eating a giant burrito today and it will be awesome.

Oh, Mexican sounds good. 

Or my Bluetooth keyboard? They are the heaviest things I have in my purse.

My hips hurt right now because this chick shoehorned herself in between me and this other guy on the train and I was squished up against the arm of the seat and her for a half hour. Getting up was a challenge.

I believe Verbal has nothing better to do between now and all eternity.

He already knows I wouldn't ask if it's okay to hit him.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I'll save it and run it on DM once my turn is up.

Can I help you run it?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company