Mafia forum off season chat thread

that's what i said, mature and established... (minus the mature part)

If this was the 70's you would be driving around in a Jaquar with a eight ball in the fold.  Now your the player for the enviromentally responsible age.  Lincoldn Hybrid and a sack of high grade kush,  My , my how far we have come.

• Upvote 2

If this was the 70's you would be driving around in a Jaquar with a eight ball in the fold.  Now your the player for the enviromentally responsible age.  Lincoldn Hybrid and a sack of high grade kush,  My , my how far we have come.

bahahahahahahha

awesome

• Thumb Down 1

burp

I think it was a thread about you either popping the question, getting married or married sex...something like that.  You were talking about married sex is so much better and indicated something about missionary and since you dated your wife for a decade...I took a dig about a decade of missionary or something like that.  I'm terrible at remember threads too.  All I remember is it was universally recognized as the funniest post I've ever made (I think even you gave me props, lol).

look up dumb dumb

This ******* guy...unreal.  master of the interwebz.  lmfao

This entire thread has made my day, lmfao!!!!

I think it was a thread about you either popping the question, getting married or married sex...something like that.  You were talking about married sex is so much better and indicated something about missionary and since you dated your wife for a decade...I took a dig about a decade of missionary or something like that.  I'm terrible at remember threads too.  All I remember is it was universally recognized as the funniest post I've ever made (I think even you gave me props, lol).

Yes, it was the funniest post you ever made. I honestly can't believe I forgot that thread... lol,  ******* cracking up over here.

Funniest sh*t in a long time.  Don;t need mafia to have fun.  Just the maifa peeps.  To think it started with some chubby virgin dude spending the night with a chick and no pay off.  

For me, it started in the Daredevil thread... CTM and Ape just happened to be back on their game at the same time. The world is doomed.

Funniest sh*t in a long time.  Don;t need mafia to have fun.  Just the maifa peeps.  To think it started with some chubby virgin dude spending the night with a chick and no pay off.  

Yes, it was the funniest post you ever made. I honestly can't believe I forgot that thread... lol,  ******* cracking up over here.

lmfao - definitely helping me get through a slooowwww day at work.  haha

For me, it started in the Daredevil thread... CTM and Ape just happened to be back on their game at the same time. The world is doomed.

I just want to thank the 2 of you for smacking that dbag around in that thread.  Thanks! haha

lmfao - definitely helping me get through a slooowwww day at work.  haha

I just want to thank the 2 of you for smack that dbag around in that thread.  Thanks! haha

I like him. 

That said, I'm an equal opportunity a$$hole. I saw his underbelly, and couldn't help myself. CTM did a wonderful job setting it up, and pitched 8 solid innings. I just came in for an easy, 3 strikeout 9th inning to slam the door.

Was it the mention of sex with a woman? 

No it was all the references to the future. Like 80 talking about bumping the thread and the thing about Ape's first kid.

What happens when the internet is 100 years old? What kinds of memories are being frozen in time?

There are already dead people who have facebook accounts you know.

Will someone stumble onto some archive of a screencap of this forum conversation while researching football history 50 years from now?

This all just gives me a weird feeling.

I like him. 

That said, I'm an equal opportunity a$$hole. I saw his underbelly, and couldn't help myself. CTM did a wonderful job setting it up, and pitched 8 solid innings. I just came in for an easy, 3 strikeout 9th inning to slam the door.

Its well documented I don't and one of the reasons being exactly how he handled that situation.  So kudos, Mariano. 

No it was all the references to the future. Like 80 talking about bumping the thread and the thing about Ape's first kid.

What happens when the internet is 100 years old? What kinds of memories are being frozen in time?

Will someone stumble onto some archive of a screencap of this forum conversation while researching football history 50 years from now?

I'm not sure what's more bizarre; the fact this all could be true or the fact you're thinking about it. 

Yea, Verbal's post about "the thread after my first kid" is basically THIS thread. 

Good sh*t.

Honestly, I don't want to think about the rest of that. I already realize I over-share with you guys here. I don't want to think about the digital footprint and how it could haunt the future.

Yea, Verbal's post about "the thread after my first kid" is basically THIS thread. 

Good sh*t.

Honestly, I don't want to think about the rest of that. I already realize I over-share with you guys here. I don't want to think about the digital footprint and how it could haunt the future.

it's honestly why i try and keep my actual name completely hidden. Someone here actually found me and pm'd me. Just by my first name and some other details. Scary stuff. Especially cause companies these days research you online before hiring..

I just hired an intern, her twitter account is locked down, but her vine is public and has videos of her drunk and other risque things. I'm pretty liberal so it doesn't bother me, but you have to make sure they won't do anything to hurt your brand.. racist type things is a big one I look for

• Thumb Down 1

Good sh*t.

It's not as bad as you think. For us anyway.

The internet got into full swing when most of us here were teenagers or in their early 20s.

Yes there are (potentially) embarrassing things online that could be found but we still live a half life, online and offline.

It's the next generation, your kids generation, which will live their entire lives online more or less.

it's honestly why i try and keep my actual name completely hidden. Someone here actually found me and pm'd me. Just by my first name and some other details. Scary stuff. Especially cause companies these days research you online before hiring..

I just hired an intern, her twitter account is locked down, but her vine is public and has videos of her drunk and other risque things. I'm pretty liberal so it doesn't bother me, but you have to make sure they won't do anything to hurt your brand.. racist type things is a big one I look for

I'll never forget the day you figured out who I was and posted things from my portfolio site to me. Scare the fudge out of me. 

I use FB nowadays for sharing pictures of my kid with extended family. Have a twitter, don't use it, and instagram mirrors my FB. I hate all of it, frankly. It's the nonsense we say here that would be detrimental to me, the rest of my crap is g-rated.

I don't have instagram or snapchat. I do have twitter, but don't use it. I have FB and do use that, but it's set to friends only viewing. I think the only thing you can see on it is my cover photo and my profile pic if you aren't friends with me. 

I'll never forget the day you figured out who I was and posted things from my portfolio site to me. Scare the fudge out of me. 

I use FB nowadays for sharing pictures of my kid with extended family. Have a twitter, don't use it, and instagram mirrors my FB. I hate all of it, frankly. It's the nonsense we say here that would be detrimental to me, the rest of my crap is g-rated.

100%. 

• Thumb Down 1

I don't have instagram or snapchat. I do have twitter, but don't use it. I have FB and do use that, but it's set to friends only viewing. I think the only thing you can see on it is my cover photo and my profile pic if you aren't friends with me. 

FB suggested you as a friend to me this week.

We have zero mutual connections. Kind of makes you wonder what kind of data they dig into to gain insight about their users. 

My extremely naive take on that is that the love will be so good, the sex will be good as well as an extension of that love.  I don't want her to have to convince herself it's love.  I want the love to be there first and go from there. 

Great love does not necessarily equal great sex. Sex is a skill, plain and simple. 

• Upvote 1

you don't have to be scurred honey..  I'll never reveal your identity.  not for nothing but you look pretty boring to me anyway.