Mafia forum off season chat thread

you don't have to be scurred honey..  I'll never reveal your identity.  not for nothing but you look pretty boring to me anyway.

lol.. you ****er

I edited out that bit that confirmed my identity, it's gone off the corporate site

• Thumb Down 1

lol.. you ****er

I edited out that bit that confirmed my identity, it's gone off the corporate site

such a pansy...  I forgot your full name 10 minutes after I PM'd you.  I wouldn't say anything to anyone anyway.  Just wanted to show you that you're not the only one with skillz...

you don't have to be scurred honey..  I'll never reveal your identity.  not for nothing but you look pretty boring to me anyway.

lol.. you ****er

I should have know it was Pac that did it to you, since you did it to me, it's only fitting that I eventually do it to him....

I just stole this from his profile page:

200_s.gif

• Upvote 1

such a pansy...  I forgot your full name 10 minutes after I PM'd you.  I wouldn't say anything to anyone anyway.  Just wanted to show you that you're not the only one with skillz...

lol, did you do this shortly after he did it to me? priceless.

lol, did you do this shortly after he did it to me? priceless.

naw a couple months ago in a pm he said something that enabled me to launch an investigation... 10 minutes later I PM'd him his name lol.

• Upvote 1

Dude, i confirmed it for you,  you weren't sure. I removed it so nobody else would find it.. Not worried about you

assbag

• Thumb Down 3

Dude, i confirmed it for you,  you weren't sure. I removed it so nobody else would find it.. Not worried about you

assbag

I was sure for reasons I won't say.  I will say however there's zero chance Id tell anyone.  hell Im not sure I could find it again.

lol.. you ****er

I took a screenshot of that letter you had all your info on.  Case you try and date one of my daughters when you meet at the Community college mixer.  

I took a screenshot of that letter you had all your info on.  Case you try and date one of my daughters when you meet at the Community college mixer.  

**** that, I've seen baby crusher.. I'd sooner date klacko

I'm a little insulted that I wasn't involved in whatever fruity fagola PM's you've all been sending each other. 

I'm assuming Pac typed "glenn, jets fan, loves cock, miserable" into gaybutwontsay.com and the only result was our CTM.

• Upvote 2

I'm a little insulted that I wasn't involved in whatever fruity fagola PM's you've all been sending each other. 

I'm assuming Pac typed "glenn, jets fan, loves cock, miserable" into gaybutwontsay.com and the only result was our CTM.

I tried to find you back when CTM was touting his success at discovering your identity and came up empty.  was just interested in if the visual of a fat, lilly white republican looking putz I had you as was accurate.

Yes.  It was on a wounded warrior letter.  I have it saved.  I will send it to you.  Would anybody else like CTM's personal info? Let me know I will pm it.  

oh wow.

I wish so bad I had nabbed him on this.... I would have been unmerciful in mocking him.

Yes.  It was on a wounded warrior letter.  I have it saved.  I will send it to you.  Would anybody else like CTM's personal info? Let me know I will pm it.  

you sure?  I think I remember that letter and stuff was blacked out.  he's usually so whimpy and careful about that kind of thing.

you forgot hippy patchouli and hairy bush, , but otherwise ya

I tried to find you back when CTM was touting his success at discovering your identity and came up empty.  was just interested in if the visual of a fat, lilly white republican looking putz I had you as was accurate.

He was good enough to tell me that he basically back-channeled through my photobucket through one of my signature images, found my wife's flicker or some sh*t and ultimately got to my portfolio site. I removed the image, revisited all my privacy settings, and then got a lot less lazy about that sort of stuff. 

I'm not a republican or dem, for that matter. Thick, not fat. Definitely a putz.

hows this for scary.. Lizzie and I have actually exchanged VM's. I heard that putzes voice. It haunted my dreams for 3 days.

You asked me to call you for financial advice, I did as such, and then I am going to guess that your fiancé talk to little sense into you and told you not to get banking and finance advice from some guy on the Internet named lizard King

• Upvote 4

you sure?  I think I remember that letter and stuff was blacked out.  he's usually so whimpy and careful about that kind of thing.

This was a different charity, I blacked out my name but at the bottom was a link to my reciept, when I pasted it into JN the link was there and the stupid site had no security so anyone who clicked it saw my reciept

You asked me to call you for financial advice, I did as such, and then I am going to guess that your fiancé talk to little sense into you and told you not to get banking and finance advice from some guy on the Internet named lizard King

well actually you PM'd me a nice message on the house and offered up some advice as you claimed to be experienced in the matter..  once I asked you an in depth question I recall you kind of stuttering your way out of an answer and disappearing back into the ether.

but you are a cool guy as far as Im concerned.  you didn't need to say congrats via pm or offer advice.

Some guys just don't get it.

They think about sex like checkers, they just want to jump you.

Sex is more like chess. Make a good opening "move", always set up your next "move", and make that queen chase you all over the board.

This made me LOL, but it's true.