Mafia forum off season chat thread

That was a lot to catch up on. I know the thread has moved on, but I just want to give 80 a little advice from the female perspective. If you are determined to stick to your plan, and it sounds like you are, when you do finally have sex, focus 100% on her and her needs. A woman likes to feel cared about. That can go a long way toward making up for a lack of experience. Also, encourage her to talk to you and let you know what works and what doesn't. 

That was a lot to catch up on. I know the thread has moved on, but I just want to give 80 a little advice from the female perspective. If you are determined to stick to your plan, and it sounds like you are, when you do finally have sex, focus 100% on her and her needs. A woman likes to feel cared about. That can go a long way toward making up for a lack of experience. Also, encourage her to talk to you and let you know what works and what doesn't.

Thanks Lily! That is my intent.

This was a different charity, I blacked out my name but at the bottom was a link to my reciept, when I pasted it into JN the link was there and the stupid site had no security so anyone who clicked it saw my reciept

Yep.  Got it on my desktop under "FilthyHippie"

^^ Smart like me.

the funny part is Crush basically puts the address to his office out there (which I have).  he don't give a faak.

CTGlen on the other hand spooked out Brett so much he gave up mafia and posting altogether. 

p.s. for the hell of it I tried finding ctm again and got it on the 2nd search.  without remembering his last name.

the funny part is Crush basically puts the address to his office out there (which I have). he don't give a faak.

CTGlen on the other hand spooked out Brett so much he gave up mafia and posting altogether.

p.s. for the hell of it I tried finding ctm again and got it on the 2nd search. without remembering his last name.

Crusher doesn't behave like a mongrel, and he's his own boss. It's all relative bud.

the funny part is Crush basically puts the address to his office out there (which I have). he don't give a faak.

p.s. for the hell of it I tried finding ctm again and got it on the 2nd search. without remembering his last name.

being an entrepreneur affords you that luxury

Love is fragile man.  Life has a tendency to divide and conquer couples.  Sharing intense intimacy is needed to galvanize that relationship.   Problem is like Ape said, the early sex is intense for the sake of being intense.  Once that is over you really need to work at it and master the ability to communicate affection thru erection.  A woman wants to know you like it.  Im just not sure you can really show that unless you have has a few to know what you really like.  

I have seen so many dudes marry the first chick they diddle then after three years and engorged confidence the need for strange becomes to much.  A "dick with doubt, is heading out."  

This...Constant need for both to titillate the other...never take the other for granted...at the same time realize that sometimes quantity beats quality...double edges sword. 

• Upvote 2

the funny part is Crush basically puts the address to his office out there (which I have).  he don't give a faak.

p.s. for the hell of it I tried finding ctm again and got it on the 2nd search.  without remembering his last name.

You ever around stop by we can do lunch and then go to the park and fight each other to the death.

• Upvote 1

I'm not a republican or dem, for that matter.

Why would you be?

I don't really like being political around here but I will say they're both sh*t.

Neither side, in general, keeps their promises to the people who put them in office.

Why would you be?

I don't really like being political around here but I will say they're both sh*t.

Neither side, in general, keeps their promises to the people who put them in office.

nor can they, people aren't going to vote for the guy who promises to raise taxes..

Even if thier intentions are honorable they are swallowed up by the rampant corruption

Hey assholes no politics!!!

Pac's fault.

Anyway, I love that Pac has this picture in his mind of me for two reasons.

1. because it couldn't be more wrong, so it makes him look like a dope

2. because it shows how much additional thought he's put into his gay for me

@80, relax, have fun...remember...women are human too.

Thanks buddy!  I kind of use this forum to have chicken little moments.  With the women in real life I tend to be calm, cool and collected.  OK, that's not entirely true.  But still I'm a LOT better with the women than I was say, 5 years ago.

Thanks buddy!  I kind of use this forum to have chicken little moments.  With the women in real life I tend to be calm, cool and collected.  OK, that's not entirely true.  But still I'm a LOT better with the women than I was say, 5 years ago.

I feel bad saying this, but the minute you realize how easy it is to get laid is going to be the same minute you realize you don't need to "be good with the women" anymore.

I feel bad saying this, but the minute you realize how easy it is to get laid is going to be the same minute you realize you don't need to "be good with the women" anymore.

$15. That's how easy it is. A couple well drinks at the bar or a mediocre bottle of wine.

A friend of mine who has a lot of sex says he actually doesn't like it that the girls he dates want to have sex within 2 weeks of dating.  He wants it to be a bit more of a challenge.  Kinda makes me sad for some reason.

$15. That's how easy it is. A couple well drinks at the bar or a mediocre bottle of wine.

I'll do you one better. 

Let them see you flirt with their friends, in a "I don't need this" way. Don't flirt with the girl you want. Then bang.

A friend of mine who has a lot of sex says he actually doesn't like it that the girls he dates want to have sex within 2 weeks of dating.  He wants it to be a bit more of a challenge.  Kinda makes me sad for some reason.

I get that sentiment actually. Especially now that I have a daughter.... yeesh.

Find a woman willing to let you masterbate in front of her.  If she can throw confetti into the air when you pop it's helpful.  After that you will no longer be nervous around woman.  DCL

• Upvote 1

Why would I?  Been self employed for 21 years.  Fun fact:  Most I ever made hourly working for someone is $6.50 an hour pushing a wheel barrel full of asphalt on a highway during my undergrad summers.  That right there make you stay in school.  My entire career is based on getting my name out there.  Just a habit.  Plus Im pretty much like this in real life as well.  

Why would I?  Been self employed for 21 years.  Fun fact:  Most I ever made hourly working for someone is $6.50 an hour pushing a wheel barrel full of asphalt on a highway during my undergrad summers.  That right there make you stay in school.  My entire career is based on getting my name out there.  Just a habit.  Plus Im pretty much like this in real life as well.  

Unlike pretty much everyone else who posts here who supposedly has a "fake" online alter ego.  LOL.

no I think its great..  if I wasn't a worker bee I wouldn't care either.  ive shared a couple pics and what not but don't say where I work or last name.  just checked out your site yesterday.  I think a Wegmans, that started here in Rochester, is heading to Arlington soon.

Unlike pretty much everyone else who posts here who supposedly has a "fake" online alter ego.  LOL.

I don't think it's fake, just an element of an overall personality..   I have an inner tard and here and around some friends is where it gets to come out, it's exaggerated here because sometimes you just say things to get a reaction (and people don't realize that's what you are doing)

• Thumb Down 1