Mafia forum off season chat thread

For those of you who haven't read the books (Leelou >_>) last nights episode massively diverged from the books.

No spoilers for those of you who haven't watched but all I'll say is you wouldn't hate book Stannis right now.

At least, not for the same reasons you hate show Stannis.

For those of you who haven't read the books (Leelou >_>) last nights episode massively diverged from the books.

No spoilers for those of you who haven't watched but all I'll say is you wouldn't hate book Stannis right now.

At least, not for the same reasons you hate show Stannis.

Im torn.  I watched all the episodes of Game of Thrones to this season.  Right now I have to decide if I want to keep Fios and catch up on all the HBO shows cause they always toss me like 6 months free HBO for signing back up.  Or..  if I want to make the change to Direct TV and get the NFL package.  Not sure. 

Im torn.  I watched all the episodes of Game of Thrones to this season.  Right now I have to decide if I want to keep Fios and catch up on all the HBO shows cause they always toss me like 6 months free HBO for signing back up.  Or..  if I want to make the change to Direct TV and get the NFL package.  Not sure. 

HBO Now.

• Upvote 1

Funny story actually, when I was a kid (I mean really young) my mom had my room decked out in football stuff.

I had pictures of famous players from different teams I think I had Cowboys curtains and I had a sheet and comforter with helmets of different teams.

When I got a little older I redid my room with space sh*t but yeah I think I might still have that comforter in my closet somewhere.

• Upvote 1

Funny story actually, when I was a kid (I mean really young) my mom had my room decked out in football stuff.

I had pictures of famous players from different teams I think I had Cowboys curtains and I had a sheet and comforter with helmets of different teams.

When I got a little older I redid my room with space sh*t but yeah I think I might still have that comforter in my closet somewhere.

Cool. How does your Mom decorate your room nowadays?