Mafia forum off season chat thread

Meh, even I have limits to the amount of lulz I'm willing to dish out and receive.  Remember, I'm the one who was blind (& speed) lynched as the town Cop way back when.  To get randomly run up as a joke is total lulz - I was having fun joking around with 80 and Nolder.  But then the lynch kept right on going and I was dead before I got back to the thread the same day.  And there were a few people who had not even checked into the game yet.  You can't actually tell me that's gameplay, because we both know better.

So, yeah.  I'm not going to bitch about it or emo rant or anything.  Good luck, have fun!

It was BS.  I'll see you at DM in the short term.  

• Upvote 1

Verb don't be absurd..  I hammered you for the greater good.  You were leaving for 5 days and 6 people left their votes on you.  The game would have devolved into a low participation sh-t show without some action.  as it turns out your death seems to have reinvigorated JN mafia a bit.  it's been an interesting game.

so yeah...  stop being a fruit and play the next game.  I wouldn't have hammered you if you were going to be around.

Yeah, well my hiatus just began.  Playing for lulz is fun & dandy, but actual pushing through D1 blind lynches with half the game not even checked in yet is not my idea of "lulz" when I sign up for JN games.

Sorry to disappoint, but no killing off Verb in JN games any time soon.  I'll be back on DM playing mafia where you can include lulz and gameplay into a D1.

;-)

I haz a sad

Hey Verbal,

I'm sorry man I didn't know you'd be upset by being blind lynched, not really. I'm not defending it as good gameplay and made that clear to the others several times in the game thread. I figured I was helping you and the game out by lynching you since I thought you wouldn't have time to play. Maybe my assumption was wrong. Or maybe it was right and you still wanted to play anyway even with limited time I don't know. I couldn't exactly quiz you about it because that would have ruined the joke. Anyway I figured you were mad at me when you didn't include me in your assassins game. That's ok. If you wanna be mad and take a break from JN for awhile I don't blame you. I've done it before and I've done the same with DM as well. I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything I just thought I was making a situation better but I guess that backfired in more ways than one. For my part in your lynch, I'm sorry. Hope to see you come back soon. Maybe on a Wednesday eh? Peace.

Verb don't be absurd..  I hammered you for the greater good.  You were leaving for 5 days and 6 people left their votes on you.  The game would have devolved into a low participation sh-t show without some action.  as it turns out your death seems to have reinvigorated JN mafia a bit.  it's been an interesting game.

so yeah...  stop being a fruit and play the next game.  I wouldn't have hammered you if you were going to be around.

I wouldn't have voted him for going on vacation at all... same courtesy that has been extended to Crusher all week.

• Upvote 1

You're projecting taco pants. Just because you convinced yourself that stupid is okay, doesn't mean there's anything for anyone else to "get".

I take it you mean other than the 6 people who voting him at the time.

Hey Verbal,

I'm sorry man I didn't know you'd be upset by being blind lynched, not really. I'm not defending it as good gameplay and made that clear to the others several times in the game thread. I figured I was helping you and the game out by lynching you since I thought you wouldn't have time to play. Maybe my assumption was wrong. Or maybe it was right and you still wanted to play anyway even with limited time I don't know. I couldn't exactly quiz you about it because that would have ruined the joke. Anyway I figured you were mad at me when you didn't include me in your assassins game. That's ok. If you wanna be mad and take a break from JN for awhile I don't blame you. I've done it before and I've done the same with DM as well. I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything I just thought I was making a situation better but I guess that backfired in more ways than one. For my part in your lynch, I'm sorry. Hope to see you come back soon. Maybe on a Wednesday eh? Peace.

I totally forgot about you wanting to play.  My signups were open for over a day, so I just closed them.  There is a game 2, so I'll include you there if you want - let me know.

I totally forgot about you wanting to play.  My signups were open for over a day, so I just closed them.  There is a game 2, so I'll include you there if you want - let me know.

I'm not 100% sure about my time commitments in the upcoming week. Just open sign ups like normal and if there's room I'll decide then.

• Upvote 1

I'd like in on an Assassin's game. 

Yeah, well my hiatus just began.  Playing for lulz is fun & dandy, but actual pushing through D1 blind lynches with half the game not even checked in yet is not my idea of "lulz" when I sign up for JN games.

Sorry to disappoint, but no killing off Verb in JN games any time soon.  I'll be back on DM playing mafia where you can include lulz and gameplay into a D1.

;-)

For the record, I don't really care what site you die on. Christmas all around.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

• 3 weeks later...
The 2015 Mafia Championship Finale Game Has Officially Begun: http://www.mafiauniverse.net/threads/269-The-2015-Mafia-Championship-Finale

The series started in 2013. Now here we are, 2 years later, season 2 finale, the conclusion to a season that featured 70 representatives from 70 different communities. The best players on the internet faced off against each other, and only 13 could make it into the finale. It's now finally time for the ultimate showdown to determine who is the best forum mafia player on the internet.

I hope you'll be watching and cheering on Verbal :)

I also really hope that some of you will want to join our Skype spectator chat (add me: thingyman). It has 100+ people from a bunch of different communities, and it's a ton of fun. Don't miss out!