Mafia forum off season chat thread

Well I'm sorry but it's not really a game with content it's a scheme to pray on the weak willed. I know nothing about this "free app" but I guarantee there will be micro transactions for pokeballs and rare candies. What they should do if they want to make millions and millions of dollars without the guilt if ass****ing consumers is make a pokemon MMO. Not Warcraft style but just a pokemon game online where you don't need to own a nintendo handheld to battle and trade and where you can actually chat with people without using third party sites/programs. They can do all the micro transaction sh*t in the form of clothes for your character and maybe different bikes and your own secret lair and sh*t like that. I mean there is literally infinite ******* potential and I guarantee this sh*t would make so much god damn money Nintendo wouldn't know what to do with it all.

But they refuse. Leave it to Nintendo to be so innovative in some ways and so god damn regressive in others. Ewww MMO what is that thats not game look at this ******* remote that you wave around THIS is the future of game fufufufufu.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm visiting for my first time, what should I see/do? 

Doughnuts are a big deal out there, like as big a deal as skinny jeans, flannel shirts and fancy mustaches. If you want good doughnuts, get Blue Star. Voodoo is the one that gets all the buzz, and has been on food network. Trust me, their doughnuts are novelty. Blue Star doughnuts are high-end desserts. 

If you end up bar-hopping, you can't go wrong. Lots of good dive bars, where you can drink PBR tall boy cans... or high end whiskey. There's a place call the Southland Whiskey Kitchen that is one of my favorite places for brown liquor and smoked meat (bbq). 

Oh. Hmmmm. I know if I went back the first thing I would do is go to the coast. There is this store in Seaside, OR that sells the best salt water taffy. The zoo is a good one, too. Multnomah Falls is beautiful and has nice hiking trails. That's a bit East of Portland. In Portland itself, there isn't that much. I can check with friends who still live there, if you want more. 

This.

Get a rental car, drive to the coast. There's a log cabin style diner place on the way... I cannot remember the name, but people recommend it, stop there for food... you won't regret. Then go see the haystack rocks on Cannon Beach (from Goonies). I brought my wife out a couple years ago, when she was pregnant with our first. :)

Doughnuts are a big deal out there, like as big a deal as skinny jeans, flannel shirts and fancy mustaches. If you want good doughnuts, get Blue Star. Voodoo is the one that gets all the buzz, and has been on food network. Trust me, their doughnuts are novelty. Blue Star doughnuts are high-end desserts. 

If you end up bar-hopping, you can't go wrong. Lots of good dive bars, where you can drink PBR tall boy cans... or high end whiskey. There's a place call the Southland Whiskey Kitchen that is one of my favorite places for brown liquor and smoked meat (bbq). 

This.

Get a rental car, drive to the coast. There's a log cabin style diner place on the way... I cannot remember the name, but people recommend it, stop there for food... you won't regret. Then go see the haystack rocks on Cannon Beach (from Goonies). I brought my wife out a couple years ago, when she was pregnant with our first. :)

I'm actually trying to get a job out there right now. Applied to a few places and hoping to hear back soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

A Dan sighting! Yay! I'm doing well. Had gallbladder surgery over the summer. How are you and JVOR?

Lily! :) How are you feeling?

We're doing great, baby on the way (a couple more months to go)!!

When is mafia starting up again? I don't have time to play but would love to follow a game whenever the next one is happening.

• Upvote 1

Lily! :) How are you feeling?

We're doing great, baby on the way (a couple more months to go)!!

When is mafia starting up again? I don't have time to play but would love to follow a game whenever the next one is happening.

I'm feeling great! I am dating someone special, finally, and have started an Etsy business selling the jewelry that I make. 

Congratulations on the baby. You have to stop in and let us know how it all goes. 

Congrats!! 

I'm moving across the country! In like 7 weeks. 

Mafia just ended about a month or so ago, but I'm sure we'll all message you when a game is starting! 

That's exciting! :) Where are you moving to?

I'm feeling great! I am dating someone special, finally, and have started an Etsy business selling the jewelry that I make. 

Congratulations on the baby. You have to stop in and let us know how it all goes. 

Thank you! We are very excited. I want the baby to be here already, lol.

What kind of jewelry do you make? That's great that you are dating someone!!

I make bracelets with semi-precious chip stones and earrings. Basically, I attach charms to ear hooks and sell them for $5.00. But I have some really cute stuff. 

www.etsy.com/shop/CallistosCauldron if you want to see it. 

Lol I wish!

How is Baby Crusher liking college?

He has gotten a little homesick of late but he is doing very god.  I dont miss him at all.  For the first time in ten years we actually have left overs.  When Mrs Crusher and I saw them in the fridge we didn't know what they were.  Almost called the pest control people. 

• Upvote 2

He has gotten a little homesick of late but he is doing very god.  I dont miss him at all.  For the first time in ten years we actually have left overs.  When Mrs Crusher and I saw them in the fridge we didn't know what they were.  Almost called the pest control people. 

I know Arkansas is land-locked, but how are things looking for him with that Gulf hurricane?