Mafia forum off season chat thread

Lily! :) How are you feeling?

We're doing great, baby on the way (a couple more months to go)!!

When is mafia starting up again? I don't have time to play but would love to follow a game whenever the next one is happening.

Hey Dan!!!!!

Congrats again :D miss you guys, glad to hear things are going great!

I make bracelets with semi-precious chip stones and earrings. Basically, I attach charms to ear hooks and sell them for $5.00. But I have some really cute stuff. 

www.etsy.com/shop/CallistosCauldron if you want to see it. 

That is awesome! I will definitely check it out. :) Too bad I don't have pierced ears.

He has gotten a little homesick of late but he is doing very god.  I dont miss him at all.  For the first time in ten years we actually have left overs.  When Mrs Crusher and I saw them in the fridge we didn't know what they were.  Almost called the pest control people. 

Lol. :) I'm glad he is doing well!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to hear =)   

I'm still trying to stay in shape and such. Lost like 55 pounds so far!

Haven't really been playing any mafia lately but I did just finish modding a pretty abysmal game. Heh. Though it was amusing at first.

Good for you Bunny.  I can see it in your face.  Good job Bunny. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey... congrats to Dan and Jvor!!  Please post pictures when the little one gets here. :)  or at least give us stats and let us know momma and baby are doing good.

Thank you!! Just a couple weeks left until my due date ... I'm ready for the baby to come now! I'm sure I'll be that crazy person posting tons of baby pictures that no one else cares about, lol. :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you! :D We are expecting a girl. How is your daughter?

She's the absolute best.

She's just over 2 now. Quite a little conversationalist. Very compassionate, curious, and empathetic. Analytical, she can read a room, she takes in everything, and the school we have her in is telling us she's verbally advanced. She can take the melody of a song we've taught her, and make up her own words for example. She's such a well-behaved kid it amazes me at times... Self-entertains for long chunks of time, and when she needs/wants entertainment it's more like she seeks out engagement, than attention. She keeps us busy, but in only the best ways possible.

Right now, the biggest challenge we face with her, is that she's suddenly afraid to take a bath. We haven't been able to figure out why, so it's a bit of a meltdown at bath time... but you can't really complain about her being scared, it's not like she's having a tantrum.

How has the pregnancy been? JVOY spoiling you adequately? :)

• Upvote 2

She's the absolute best.

She's just over 2 now. Quite a little conversationalist. Very compassionate, curious, and empathetic. Analytical, she can read a room, she takes in everything, and the school we have her in is telling us she's verbally advanced. She can take the melody of a song we've taught her, and make up her own words for example. She's such a well-behaved kid it amazes me at times... Self-entertains for long chunks of time, and when she needs/wants entertainment it's more like she seeks out engagement, than attention. She keeps us busy, but in only the best ways possible.

Right now, the biggest challenge we face with her, is that she's suddenly afraid to take a bath. We haven't been able to figure out why, so it's a bit of a meltdown at bath time... but you can't really complain about her being scared, it's not like she's having a tantrum.

How has the pregnancy been? JVOY spoiling you adequately? :)

Fill the tub up with bubbles.  Might work.  My youngest Rose(like 2 at the time) spent an entire summer at the beach not wanting sand to touch her.  She would kill it in her floatee in the pool and even let the waves hit her feet as long as we held her above the sand.  Next summer she was asking us to bury her.  Cherish every thing.  It gos so so fast.

Fill the tub up with bubbles.  Might work.  My youngest Rose(like 2 at the time) spent an entire summer at the beach not wanting sand to touch her.  She would kill it in her floatee in the pool and even let the waves hit her feet as long as we held her above the sand.  Next summer she was asking us to bury her.  Cherish every thing.  It gos so so fast.

We've done the bubbles. We've bought her these little doggies that she needs to give a bath to as well. She's coming around. She likes it when my wife bathes with her. We kind of think this all started when she was playing in the tub, and farted. It scared her, and she thought she was going to poop outside of her diaper. We haven't been able to resolve the fear for her, and think it then escalated to just general fear of the tub.

The other theory is that she associates tub with going to bed. She sleeps well now, but definitely doesn't like ending her time playing with us.

I'm an enormous sap, and so is my wife, nothing is lost on us. We probably over-cherish everything LOL

Thank you!! Just a couple weeks left until my due date ... I'm ready for the baby to come now! I'm sure I'll be that crazy person posting tons of baby pictures that no one else cares about, lol. :)

There is no such thing as too many baby pictures. Feel free. Start your own thread even. lol

We've done the bubbles. We've bought her these little doggies that she needs to give a bath to as well. She's coming around. She likes it when my wife bathes with her. We kind of think this all started when she was playing in the tub, and farted. It scared her, and she thought she was going to poop outside of her diaper. We haven't been able to resolve the fear for her, and think it then escalated to just general fear of the tub.

The other theory is that she associates tub with going to bed. She sleeps well now, but definitely doesn't like ending her time playing with us.

I'm an enormous sap, and so is my wife, nothing is lost on us. We probably over-cherish everything LOL

Hydro farts are certainly a little bit intimidating.  LOL

• Upvote 1