Mafia forum off season chat thread

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:
2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I'm the Aaron Hernandez of Nolder games. Thank you for thinking about us.    Hope to see you playing again here soon. 

Isn't he a murderer or something??

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Nolder said:

Hey guys I'm easing my way back into mafia by modding a game on DM.

The theme is the Disney movie Frozen.

I know most of you don't want to play there but if anyone is just itching for a game it's in sign ups now.

Not even if you paypal'd me $50 to do it.

52 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sprays estrogen all over the site for a week.

Calls everyone else sensitive.

38 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Says dude who just dropped his period all over the last game.

this might be the first time ape choose the less vulgar version of a joke.. 

kudos to both of you

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

someone start a game already.  The last game ended like 5 hours ago already.  JEEZ!!

Okay, we can play here. Everybody gets a gun that works. Go.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

You may already be up to date on this, but I thought I'd pop in with new information about your representative.

They have been been scheduled for the game below.

Game 7 - June 6 (72/24 phases, American deadlines)
Azrael (MTG Salvation)
Cobalt (Gay Teen Forum)
Colby11 (The Giraffe Boards)
fdas (Art of Problem Solving)
GGG (Calgarypuck Forums)
Gorf (Smashboards)
heuristically_alone (xkcd)
Kennigit (CivFanatics)
Khris Kruel (Something Awful)
Leelou (JetNation)
Legato Endless (Giant in the Playground)
MightySpeck (Warlight)
Newcomb (Dark Lord Potter)
SilverKeith (MafiaLandia)
Stanari (Flight Rising)
tmofer.mashiro (Kaskus)
yogsloth (GOG)

The game is taking place on Mafia Universe. You can find the specific subforum dedicated to the championship here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/forums/36-The-Mafia-Championship-2016

I want to talk about and spectate the game - what do I do?

If you wish to actively spectate and show support for your representative, then there are two ways of doing this.

1) There will be a private spectator thread on the site for each game that you may request access to. Simply register on the site and PM the user "Thingyman", and I will add you. Feel free to spectate games that your representative isn't in as well. These threads are published after the game completes.

2) We have a spectator chat on Skype, with currently more than 200 people in it. It's very active and fun, I highly suggest you join it if you have Skype. It's way more active than the on-site ones. Just add me: thingyman.

None of these two chats/threads will be spoiled!

Finally, we kindly ask that you refrain from commenting too much on the games in public on this forum, as the other representatives will easily be able to find and read through this (as has happened in the past). I can't control what you do here, but out of respect for the integrity of this Championship, it's best if you don't discuss your reads on your representative or the other players or make comments that could potentially indicate your reads. I.e. even something like "oh man, our representative is totally being his usual self right now" is not good. Speaking very generally about what has happened so far in the game (so as to update your fellow community members) without commenting on it is fine though.

I hope this doesn't seem too strict to you guys, but the game can become very uncomfortable (and unfair) if there is discussion about it outside of the game thread. If you want to have your own private spectator chat, that is of course also totally fine and I even encourage it (I'd love to be added if you make one of these) :)

I wish your representative and your community all the best of luck for this season! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think I'm addicted to my phone. I sent/received 1792 text messages last month, and that is not including iMessages or fb messenger, so you could easily double/triple that number. I think I might need to turn it off from time to time. 

13 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I think I'm addicted to my phone. I sent/received 1792 text messages last month, and that is not including iMessages or fb messenger, so you could easily double/triple that number. I think I might need to turn it off from time to time. 

My seventeen year old daughter does that before she takes a shower in the morning. LOL

• 2 weeks later...