Mafia forum off season chat thread

Allow me to put this into context.  Leelou and I were playing WoW and I said something about being the hero people deserve and she said "ok batman".  I then replied with "<3 JiF" because it reminded me of the JN glory mafia days and I had a brief sad.

It passed quickly, and he's still a douchenozzle.

<3 JiF

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Lily said:

I started a job last week, so I'll definitely need comods if I'm going to run a game. How much interest is there in playing now? Remember, it's an alt game. 

I would much rather co-mod an alt game than play in one.

I kind of hate alt games.

15 hours ago, Lily said:

I was planning on an alt game. I guess it doesn't have to be. Some people wanted one, though. 

Not sure you could get enough investment from people to pull off an alt game right now.  A normal game game could fly.  I will have to check my Dragonmount mafia itinerary to see if Im free for a game here. 

• Upvote 1

I think I'm going to pass on modding at this time. I was willing to follow through on what I had offered to do, but frankly, I don't really have time to mod right now. It wouldn't be fair to you all. Maybe once I get used to working again. 

1 hour ago, Lily said:

Not really. Between work (no computer access) and sleep, that doesn't leave much time some days. 

Aww ok.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

<3 you guys

Stay safe in Wilmington, 80 -- looks to be a rough day tomorrow

Hey AVM. How's it going?

18 hours ago, Lily said:

I think I'm going to pass on modding at this time. I was willing to follow through on what I had offered to do, but frankly, I don't really have time to mod right now. It wouldn't be fair to you all. Maybe once I get used to working again. 

Take your time lovely Lilly.  Jets are less than a couple of months away from being out of playoff contention.  Pretty soon we will have a mafia migration.  Personally I'm in about 7 games at DM and other boards so not much time to play here. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/8/2016 at 8:06 AM, The Crusher said:

Take your time lovely Lilly.  Jets are less than a couple of months away from being out of playoff contention.  Pretty soon we will have a mafia migration.  Personally I'm in about 7 games at DM and other boards so not much time to play here. 

Uh, errr, a month. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/7/2016 at 4:34 PM, Nolder said:

Aww ok.

Hey AVM. How's it going?

Hey man -- pretty great, yourself?

On 10/10/2016 at 0:53 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Decided to spend the weekend in Raleigh with the gf at her place.  Her power went out.  It was nice.  No sex though just heavy hugging. 

Hope you stayed safe!

Giggity.  I mean...not giggity.  But yeah.

We lost power for a bit...things are rough back in Greenville and Wilson (my home town), but my family didn't really suffer any loss.  Feel awful for the folks east of Raleigh.  Glad you're good though my man!

• Upvote 3

Just now, AVM said:

Hey man -- pretty great, yourself?

Giggity.  I mean...not giggity.  But yeah.

We lost power for a bit...things are rough back in Greenville and Wilson (my home town), but my family didn't really suffer any loss.  Feel awful for the folks east of Raleigh.  Glad you're good though my man!

Good news brother .  Good to hear from you.