Mafia forum off season chat thread

So, where's Dan, JVoY and Vic? Never see them at all anymore.

Dan's a peach though, when she does pop by she always leave her favorite Ape a nice little hello. Me thinks they must be enjoying married life a lot!!! 

I've had active words with friends games going with Dan for like 7 months.  I finally found something I can beat her in with some regularity. 

If anyone else cares to be destroyed let me know.

Best run defense in a pass-happy league!!! HOORAY!!!!

Yeah, it's a passing league now, but the best throwing QB's you've faced this year (Brees and Brady) you housed. Granted no Gronk for Brady or Graham for Brees when you faced them, but a wins a win.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it's a passing league now, but the best throwing QB's you've faced this year (Brees and Brady) you housed. Granted no Gronk for Brady or Graham for Brees when you faced them, but a wins a win.

Graham played fine vs. us.

Also that comment about run D was facetious.

...who the **** texts someone at 6 am?!?

Assholes and psychos.

Also, obnoxious morning people.  Yes, we're all glad you have the energy of a thousand suns before the sun is up but I don't so leave me the frick alone.

**I was woken up this morning at 630 by such a person...so I'm cranky.

Assholes and psychos.

Also, obnoxious morning people.  Yes, we're all glad you have the energy of a thousand suns before the sun is up but I don't so leave me the frick alone.

I think my stage 3 clinger is a stage 4 clinger. Who wants to pretend to be my boyfriend/husband/lover? 

Assholes and psychos.

Also, obnoxious morning people. Yes, we're all glad you have the energy of a thousand suns before the sun is up but I don't so leave me the frick alone.

Maybe you share the same bi-sexual stalker looking for a booty call.

He wants to see you naked AVM.

He wants to see you naked.

O_o he asked me to make his day and send him a selfie...

I shut that down. 

Toss him in the friend zone and be done with it.  Next time your with him ask him to hold your purse while you go talk to a guy you think is attractive. He'll get the hint and realize he is nothing more than a friend.,  Your welcome.   DCL