Mafia forum off season chat thread

23 hours ago, Nolder said:

I wish all forums admins were like you Max. In all my time online and on many forums I have to say you have been the best admin I've seen. Thank you for addressing our concerns.

Shout out to @Thingyman for second place though. That guy is pretty cool too.

So ok the cussing isn't so much of an issue. Got it.

And for my part I'll try to tone it down as well.

I can easily keep it to a minimum as long as I can let it out once in awhile heh.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

The cursing thing is definitely less and less of an issue. I should be making an announcement in the main forum very soon that will put this thing to rest. Then the entire site can move on without nudie pictures though. We will all have to text Crusher to get some of that going-forward.  :)

• Upvote 4

I posted this in the main forum, but I think it is really good news.  :) Thanks everyone for posting here. I really hope that nothing will change in that regard. If there are any issues just let me know.

Just wanted to share an update and some good news. We were able to work out our ad network issue and get reinstated. We have ads showing again, this is a major network so the ads should be higher quality. I am hoping the mobile redirect issue is behind us but if anyone sees any issues just let us know.

Update on the site rules:

• Nudity and sexually suggestive images are not allowed. No exceptions to this one, this is why we got banned.
  • On the no cursing thing, we are going to try and use the word censors to clean things up as much as possible. We ask that you be respectful and that you don't push the limits.

Thanks everyone.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

On 10/10/2018 at 8:43 AM, The Crusher said:

Honestly the bigger problem by far was the pictures from the pin up thread. At least the financial aspect for the site . 

The other needs to be self regulated. 

But absolutely no suggestive pictures or gif.  Kelly the man lady got 2 months off for a ladies groping each other’s gif. Now, her literally posting it on the thread Max made to enforce the rules didn’t help. Haha

I have a gif of an ape rubbing its chest I was saving to troll Ape. Will it be acceptable, or is it too suggestible?

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2018 at 4:16 AM, Nolder said:

I wish all forums admins were like you Max. In all my time online and on many forums I have to say you have been the best admin I've seen. Thank you for addressing our concerns.

Shout out to @Thingyman for second place though. That guy is pretty cool too.

So ok the cussing isn't so much of an issue. Got it.

And for my part I'll try to tone it down as well.

I can easily keep it to a minimum as long as I can let it out once in awhile heh.

Nolder; next time someone role claims and he has to censor himself:

LightheartedFarflungKangaroo-size_restri

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...