Mafia forum off season chat thread

That's what I figured you were thinking - I was assuming she just met him recently and that wasn't established. 

Actually he's my friend's friend and we've only chatted a few times over the past year mostly about hockey. So didn't even actually meet the crazy yet. She told me he was cool and normally her judgement is awesome, so no clue what went wrong there. And the thing is, I wasn't looking to go on a date, just a hockey game with a fellow fan. 

You went to high school in the 80's?  No way.  That would make us within 5 years of age. 

I'm 37.

I went to high school in the 90's, but I "grew up" in the 80's with all that sappy John Hughes crap imprinting on my relationship sensibilities as a kid. All I ever wanted to do was marry the girl next door, in a sense, I did. In the 90's I was just a teenage 80's kid who fell in love with a different girl daily. 

I'm 37.

I went to high school in the 90's, but I "grew up" in the 80's with all that sappy John Hughes crap imprinting on my relationship sensibilities as a kid. All I ever wanted to do was marry the girl next door, in a sense, I did. In the 90's I was just a teenage 80's kid who fell in love with a different girl daily. 

I  guess  that makes a lot of sense.  I was a 70's kid that spent the 80's ;looking for free love and settled for masterbating to Phoebe Cates.

• 2 weeks later...

The Jets suck and I'm done with the semester in a week. I'll need something to occupy me during that time I have to do that work thing so I'll play a game over here or there.

I don't know how long of a break I'm actually going to need from mafia right now. My dad has gotten worse and they are saying a few days to a week.