Mafia forum off season chat thread

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Actually never been but always kinda wanted to go 1 time

They had their moment with bunch of Philly area college aged men and some groupies for about 15 years. Then those men married women from Maryland who had no idea what that sh*t is and told them that nitrous and mollie was now out. Since you can’t listen to Bisco without those two key ingredients, nobody went 

So I'm watching a different episode but same people and I'm actually fairly amused. Setup is 5 townies, 2 maf, 1 sk, 1 cop, 1 doc. N1 mafia kill sk, sk kills maf but doc protects maf. Then they mislynch a townie and then mislynch doc who got really mad and like ragequit when he got lynched. He was like you just ******* killed the doc you ******* assholes. Ahhh mafia at its finest lol.

22 hours ago, Nolder said:

So I'm watching a different episode but same people and I'm actually fairly amused. Setup is 5 townies, 2 maf, 1 sk, 1 cop, 1 doc. N1 mafia kill sk, sk kills maf but doc protects maf. Then they mislynch a townie and then mislynch doc who got really mad and like ragequit when he got lynched. He was like you just ******* killed the doc you ******* assholes. Ahhh mafia at its finest lol.

how are the characters putting their actions in considering they're all sitting on a couch together? I only watched a couple minutes just to get a feel of the atmosphere. cool btw thanks for finding

20 hours ago, Nolder said:

We can always make more!

I'm hosting an open setup with a couple more spots left if you're not too busy.

While I appreciate the offer (and miss you folks!) I believe I'm permanently out of the game.  Just don't have the time - it always sounds super fun and like a great idea and is for a couple days...but I can't keep up.  I'm sure it'll be a fun one, though - I'll try to follow along a bit for fun

• Post of the Week 1

On 7/30/2019 at 6:20 PM, CTM said:

I just got back from my second trip to Austin this year and am seriously considering bolting the NE. Town is booming, lots of jobs and investment, weather is as good as I've seen outside of southern California, great foodie scene, much to do year round, people are way nicer and the architecture out there is interesting with most of the homes having been modernized.

On 7/30/2019 at 6:28 PM, Integrity28 said:

Totally agree. I hesitate to uproot the kids, but there are a handful of places I’ve been that I would consider worth it. Austin is one of them.

lol...you both need to get down here and quick.  Good living down here.

1 hour ago, AVM said:

While I appreciate the offer (and miss you folks!) I believe I'm permanently out of the game.  Just don't have the time - it always sounds super fun and like a great idea and is for a couple days...but I can't keep up.  I'm sure it'll be a fun one, though - I'll try to follow along a bit for fun

I'll never forget to stir up a little chaos every now and then to honor your memory.

1 hour ago, AVM said:

I said the same thing last year.

I'm playing the next game, and I just got done with one last week on DM.

*shrug*

2 hours ago, AVM said:

I don't believe in permanent retirements.

I've seen too many people quit and come back, even old man DPR shows up every couple years or so.

But enjoy your extended vacation. You're welcome to hang out in the dead thread if you want.

We always enjoy your company regardless you know. :cheers:

43 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Dude, I live about 10 miles north of San Antonio.  Austin is about an hour away.

Awesome sauce. This trip I stayed in Austin but my last one I ended in San Antonio after a few days in Austin and made a pit stop at Schlitterbahn for a night. I had no clue the area was settled by germans 

On 8/8/2019 at 5:24 PM, Nolder said:

I don't believe in permanent retirements.

I've seen too many people quit and come back, even old man DPR shows up every couple years or so.

But enjoy your extended vacation. You're welcome to hang out in the dead thread if you want.

We always enjoy your company regardless you know. :cheers:

I would enjoy that - if the offer still stands, I'll take you up on it

• Sympathy 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How long did it take for you to get used to the odor?

Honestly, I was too distracted trying to put the moves on his dad I forgot he existed plus it helps when Meadowlands is usually breezy

• Upvote 2