Jump to content

Mafia forum off season chat thread


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't know who it was.  If Leelou plays I play.

Who's in?

@CTM ruins everything, every time for everyone. 
 

Leelou retired. She will be missed 

probaly no one but it cool to see you again. Make a habit of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why did we send our worst player to represent us?   oh, it's a jets fan site, we're supposed to embarrass ourselves

Finished officer course... got my new shiny pin 😃    

Hi everyone!! Our baby girl, Elizabeth Christine, arrived last week! We are so in love with everything about her. I want to post a few pictures but don't want to leave them up forever here. How long

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@CTM ruins everything, every time for everyone. 
 

Leelou retired. She will be missed 

probaly no one but it cool to see you again. Make a habit of it. 

OK...seems like Mafia is dead...long live teh scum.  

If somehow enough would play...let me know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

OK...seems like Mafia is dead...long live teh scum.  

If somehow enough would play...let me know.

It's severly injured but not dead, it will come back in the offseason 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

They are both decent but I enjoyed the single malt scotch more. I think maybe scotch is my thing and I'm just not a bourbon kind of guy. I also tried a dark and stormy for the first time while at a casino in Sparks earlier this year. For years my go to cocktail has been the long island iced tea but I think maybe it might get replaced by dark and stormy. Not sure yet I'd like to have another one before really making up my mind but it was pretty good. Also I lost my ass at the casino but that's to be expected.

 

Anyone else have any off season stories to share at the end of this year?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, Nolder said:

They are both decent but I enjoyed the single malt scotch more. I think maybe scotch is my thing and I'm just not a bourbon kind of guy. I also tried a dark and stormy for the first time while at a casino in Sparks earlier this year. For years my go to cocktail has been the long island iced tea but I think maybe it might get replaced by dark and stormy. Not sure yet I'd like to have another one before really making up my mind but it was pretty good. Also I lost my ass at the casino but that's to be expected.

 

Anyone else have any off season stories to share at the end of this year?

Christmas Scotch.

Dalwhinnie Scotch Single Malt 15 Year

Link to post
Share on other sites

I did buy a small bottle of Maker's Mark though and you know what? It was really ******* good. I know you all have been telling me for years to try it but I put it off and put it off and finally I was like ok why not. No really it's got a very unique flavor it's like spicy like spiced rum but still has that bourbon backdrop. It's really one of the most unique liquors I've ever had and I am blown away by how good it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 2:01 AM, Nolder said:

@Leelou @Lily @Nynaeve @Verbal 

 

Hey nerds, any y'all read any decent fantasy books lately that are either stand alone or newish? It's been a few years but I'm itching for some good fantasy. Like elves and dragons and all that good stuff. Just don't want a super long series like a wheel of time.

I recently watched The Witcher on Netflix and loved it - I had heard it was also a book series, so I plan on checking it out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Verbal said:

I recently watched The Witcher on Netflix and loved it - I had heard it was also a book series, so I plan on checking it out.

That's what made me want to read fantasy but I wasn't sure if I wanted to read the Witcher series or not.

 

Who was your favorite character from the show?

Mine was Yennifer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 11:28 AM, Verbal said:

I recently watched The Witcher on Netflix and loved it - I had heard it was also a book series, so I plan on checking it out.

Great vidya game as well

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 9:18 PM, Nolder said:

What a pathetic showing by KC. I'm not even going to finish this crap.

Patty had 1 interception in the SB unlike your Brady boy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...