McElroy Released

Lupz27

headshot_Manish_Mehta_normal.jpg

Greg McElroy's next move? How about this: I'm told ESPN has already reached out to him to be a part of College GameDay broadcast team #nyj
Beat Writer / Columnist

It really is becoming more apparent that McElroy was one of Mehta's sources...McElroy was probably the one who told him about the ESPN job.

Of course.

If anything, Urban Meyer being a friend of Belichick had more to do with Tebow being given a chance in NE when no other NFL team wanted him.

What does that have to do with "Tebow was brought in by NEP because he sat on the Jets bench last season and has info on morgingwig." ?

He was brought in because he sat on the Jets bench last season and has info on morgingwig.

Clueless.

who the hell is morgingwig ?

whoever it is, I'm sure the pats* have plenty of film on his hand signals already and don't need TIMMAY to help. 

lol

and BTW morningwood was on the 1995 packers staff.  I think even belicheat doesn't need a jets cast off to tell him he runs a west coast offense

please remind me of all the time TIMMAY spent with morgingwig with the jets

c'mon dude, bring some decent stuff to the party of just STFU

I still don't get why Patriot fans come here... or any other AFCE teams fan.

We don't want any more trolls, we have T0m for that.

You think the humor here is low brow and facepalm worthy.. imagine what it must be like at Pats forum. Bunch of mongoloids punching their keyboards.

who the hell is morgingwig ?

whoever it is, I'm sure the pats* have plenty of film on his hand signals already and don't need TIMMAY to help. 

lol

and BTW morningwood was on the 1995 packers staff.  I think even belicheat doesn't need a jets cast off to tell him he runs a west coast offense

please remind me of all the time TIMMAY spent with morgingwig with the jets

c'mon dude, bring some decent stuff to the party of just STFU

The Jets have lost 13 of the last 19 games and Tebow was without a team for 6 weeks before NE took him in.

Get a clue. Nobody cares what the Jets are doing on offense.

Yeah, how to execute the buttfumble.

Seriously... ? The butt fumble joke is so played you just sound like a moron even referencing it not even ESPN says it any more.

And if no one cares what the Jets are doing why are you even here... ? Is it cool to run from AFCE team forum to forum just to tell your Patriot friends what we talk about ? Do you have a diary for that ? Lol... pathetic man, get a life

The Jets have lost 13 of the last 19 games and Tebow was without a team for 6 weeks before NE took him in.

Get a clue. Nobody cares what the Jets are doing on offense.

please educate me of the time TIMMAY spent with morgingwig on the jets

I'm fascinated

I read that too on Twitter.  It's definitely a little confusing.  Stashing him on IR seems a little Belichickean, but at this point, who cares.  Maybe looking ahead to next year, Geno, McElroy/Simms to fight for backup/3rd string.

Soooo, apparently the Jets want to contest that they released McElroy outright and, because he wasn't claimed, they want to stash him on IR.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hate that douche

just ruined my positive vibe

Former Jets quarterback Greg McElroy, who was waived Saturday, has cleared waivers. His rights reverted to the Jets on their injured-reserve list. He reportedly was on his way to theCincinnati Bengals to join their practice squad, but he has to negotiate an injury settlement with the Jets before he can sign

ok know I don't feel so bad

idzik just playin hard ball

stick it to him john !

Former Jets quarterback Greg McElroy, who was waived Saturday, has cleared waivers. His rights reverted to the Jets on their injured-reserve list. He reportedly was on his way to theCincinnati Bengals to join their practice squad, but he has to negotiate an injury settlement with the Jets before he can sign

ok know I don't feel so bad

idzik just playin hard ball

stick it to him john !

Stick it Idzik !

Seriously... ? The butt fumble joke is so played you just sound like a moron even referencing it not even ESPN says it any more.

And if no one cares what the Jets are doing why are you even here... ? Is it cool to run from AFCE team forum to forum just to tell your Patriot friends what we talk about ? Do you have a diary for that ? Lol... pathetic man, get a life

The buttfumble is never going away.

Archived