Patriots offense going down hill.

Patriot Killa

Patriots Offense:

It has been a trend in the NFLthat offenses are getting innovative and bringing a new type of play to the NFL. And I think to exacutethis well you have to have a nice hurry up offense, a accurate QB.. maybe even a duel threat QB.. regardless accurate. A athletic RB that can catch the ball and get YAC, Reliable WR's and in most cases double TE's. In my honest opinion the Patriot's have 3 out of 5 of these.. I also think they haven't really had a solid look or ID on offense like they use to.. It seems like they have to improvise more then go into a game with a solid plan and work it.. now don't get me wrong when they improvise it usually works well but that's coming to a end... DannyAdmendola(how ever the **** you spell it) is not Welker .. he is a OK WR and may have had nice stats in St. Louis but I don't see him doing as well in the Pats offense.. from what I have observed in the other WRs none are anything special. Gronk is the bright spot but will he be the same after this injury ? As for Ridley .. he is a up and comer and well on his way to becoming a above average back of their Off. Line doesn't collapse.. some of their line is aging and Brady took 27 sacks last year which is 2nd most in 6 years.

Except Mallett is probably the second best QB in the AFC EAST after Brady.

The fact that this statement is even plausible is a somewhat scary indication of the state of three of the four offenses in the division.

As for the OP: the 2012 Patriots were tied for 3rd highest scoring offense of all time, alongside the 98 Vikings.  If they slip from "historically awesome" to merely "damn, we only have a first ballot hall of fame QB and some other guys" they should still easily be among the top 5 scoring offenses this year.

Danny Amendola is the younger version of Wes Welker. He will put up similar stats to Welker assuming he stays healthy. Pats offense may not match their 2012 production, but they will still be a top 3.

Danny Amendola is the younger version of Wes Welker. He will put up similar stats to Welker assuming he stays healthy. Pats offense may not match their 2012 production, but they will still be a top 3.

he's 28 and never had a 700 yard season.  he's going to be good but he is not nearly as good as Welker.

he's 28 and never had a 700 yard season. he's going to be good but he is not nearly as good as Welker.

Lets see. Wes Welker never reached 700 yards until he was traded to the Pats and started playing with Brady. Amendola had 63 catches in 11 games while playing injured most of the time. Even at 63 catches in 11 games, it equates to 90+ catches and almost a 1k season based on a 16 game season, and that was with Bradford. You honestly think Amendola won't outmatch those stats if he plays healthy all year? Easily. When healthy, he's an improved version of the 32 yr old Welker.

Lets see. Wes Welker never reached 700 yards until he was traded to the Pats and started playing with Brady. Amendola had 63 catches in 11 games while playing injured most of the time. Even at 63 catches in 11 games, it equates to 90+ catches and almost a 1k season based on a 16 game season, and that was with Bradford. You honestly think Amendola won't outmatch those stats if he plays healthy all year? Easily. When healthy, he's an improved version of the 32 yr old Welker.

All you have to do to drive this point home even more about Amendola is he did everything you said, AND did it in a Brian Schotty offense!

I just looked at their roster

if the pats avg 21 pts or better, they should be checked for camera's again, lol

Brady, Brady, Brady!  That is all you need, if he is standing in the pocket he will find an open WR, and his passion, and leadership almost wills the WR to make sure he catches that thing, he would average 21 points with 5 healthy WR's who were cut today as long as his offensive line holds up as average, or better.

Brady, Brady, Brady! That is all you need, if he is standing in the pocket he will find an open WR, and his passion, and leadership almost wills the WR to make sure he catches that thing, he would average 21 points with 5 healthy WR's who were cut today as long as his offensive line holds up as average, or better.

Tom's gonna knock you up and dump you for a blonde broad soon..

he's 28 and never had a 700 yard season.  he's going to be good but he is not nearly as good as Welker.

You not only fail.  You impressively fail. 

Would you venture a guess how many 700 yard seasons Wes had before Brady?  Zero.

Before Brady:  Danny has had an 85, 63 and 43 catch seasons with 7 TDs.  Wes had 67 and 29 catch seasons with 1 TD.

If the contest is tall, immobile, morons.. maybe. Mallett almost lost his job to Tebow. He doesn't worry anyone. Cromartie island!!!!

Stop smoking crack.  Tebow was nowhere near unseating Mallett.

You not only fail. You impressively fail.

Would you venture a guess how many 700 yard seasons Wes had before Brady? Zero.

Before Brady: Danny has had an 85, 63 and 43 catch seasons with 7 TDs. Wes had 67 and 29 catch seasons with 1 TD.

Stop smoking crack. Tebow was nowhere near unseating Mallett.

I want you to find a nice friendly pats forum who doesn't contaminate eyes with false readings and tall, a$$hole aroma egos and vent these stats to them and try to make a point. Because here at JETS nation. We like to talk realistic

..... 88 % of the time

I want you to find a nice friendly pats forum who doesn't contaminate eyes with false readings and tall, a$$hole aroma egos and vent these stats to them and try to make a point. Because here at JETS nation. We like to talk realistic

..... 88 % of the time

Tell me where I am being unrealistic.  You cannot.

I don't know what the blogger who started this thread is talking about. The Pats put up 28 against the Giants. Yeah, they stumbled against Detroit, but the Jets have not closed the gap at all. They might have if Rex and Tanny had drafted a few good OFFENSIVE players in the last three years, but we get treated to Wilson and Ducasse.

Archived