Online streaming for game ?

Jetlife33

Who in their right mind gets married on the 1st sunday of the nfl season??? Or any sunday during the season for that matter.

That was me last year.   I'm never in my right mind.

Streaming is illegal sir, and I never slice.

That was me last year.   I'm never in my right mind.

Streaming is illegal sir, and I never slice.

only tom brady gets to do it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tom-brady-used-illegal-stream-watch-super-bowl-163414793.html

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell may not be so pleased to hear how New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady watched Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl in 2011. Still rehabbing his foot, Brady watched an illegal stream of the game online. From masslive.com:

"Last year, I was rehabbing my foot in Costa Rica watching the game on an illegal Super Bowl website and now I'm actually playing in the game, so it's pretty cool," Brady said.

Is it just me and my netbook's somewhat underpowered RAM, or are streamed games unwatchable?

When I get them, I see a couple of seconds of action then a stop, then a quick cut forward to where things are at the moment.

It depends, I can usually find a good link but i feel like it's more about you internet speed. Sometime i have to abandon wifi and just plug my laptop into an Ethernet cable.

My internet speed is 6-the highest you could get 3 years ago.  No longer the case of course.

I do use wifi-so I will follow your suggestion on games that are not televised up here.

Then spend the day after getting rid of the friggin' crap the website sticks on my computer.

My internet speed is 6-the highest you could get 3 years ago.  No longer the case of course.

I do use wifi-so I will follow your suggestion on games that are not televised up here.

Then spend the day after getting rid of the friggin' crap the website sticks on my computer.

What site do you use? I use firstrowus1. eu and i dont really get to much spam.

You suck.  Mine goes to 11.

Is it just me and my netbook's somewhat underpowered RAM, or are streamed games unwatchable?

When I get them, I see a couple of seconds of action then a stop, then a quick cut forward to where things are at the moment.

Depends on the stream and connection.  Back when the Jets were in the playoffs I watched the DirecTv stream from the Shinjuku Hilton in Tokyo.  Flawless.  I am now tempted to use a VPN and try to buy the NFL international streaming package to use here in the USA, then use Chromecast to cast to my TV.   On the other hand, I have been in third world locales with poor bandwidth and have found streaming to be absolutely unusable.

Archived