Official Game Thread Opening Day New York Jets vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 EST FOX

jetsrule128

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex escapes being the sole reason for a loss.

That's pretty ridiculous logic. He lives and dies by those plays and always has, for the most part the defence was incredible. Landry still had to make that tackle.

I loved that game. Geno was class. Defensive line was absolutely immense. It was actually enjoyable to watch until that heart attack finish. 

I'm just happy right now. 1-0, Geno looks good. All is good.

That's pretty ridiculous logic. He lives and dies by those plays and always has, for the most part the defence was incredible. Landry still had to make that tackle.

I loved that game. Geno was class. Defensive line was absolutely immense. It was actually enjoyable to watch until that heart attack finish. 

There has to be a middle ground between prevent and all out blitz leaving their #1 WR open.

Rex just happens to find the one guy stupider than him.

Wasn't pretty but I'm happy with Geno, and will take a win any way I can.

Which is why he doesn't need to take a big risk in that situation, creating vulnerabilities while going for the defensive home run.  Not smart.

Archived