Official Game Thread Opening Day New York Jets vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 EST FOX

jetsrule128

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joke fanbase. This was a good win! And those complaining about geno are completely insane. They talk like we had Peyton playing QB for us the past 4 years. Geno played really well I thought.

Exactly. Still very few comments on the clutch kick. Where are all the Folk haters? Oh lets find somethingt else to complain about.

I'm not sure if he's the future all I can say I watch alot of football and jets. Just don't have that swagger I watch the bills they looked good and NE. Looks good to

We have no easy games really with this team and a tough 5 games stretch

Geno looks like a OK QB and that's basicly what we had

Ahh swagger. Do they measure that between height and weight or is that the counter-point intangible to gritty and tough??

Yes, Really.  He is effing stupid.  Doesn't know how to manage the clock and his D sheits the bed frequently at the end of games.  He personally is to blame for many Jets losses, especially when the team fails to show up as it frequently has under his so-called leadership.  He can't get fired soon enough to please me.

I'm not whining.  Rex almost cost us the game.  Thank God Geno saved the day with great play.  He led the team in rushing and had a very solid game.  I was hoping he'd play this well and am excited for him and the Jets future if he continues to develop.  Rex is just a millstone that will drag this team down and he needs to be jettisoned the moment the season ends.

Do you really expect Rex to tackle Jackson for the defense? He called a pretty solid game that held a very good offense to under 270 total yards and 6-16 on 3rd downs; Allen was there to make the play, he effed up, that's 110% on him not Rex.  I'll give you mishandling the timeouts for sure, but that defense gave up 17 points while being spotted 7 by the offense.  It's amazing how Rex can get blamed for the bad and then people find someone to discredit him for the good too.  Ya'll should be in PR.

Yes, Really. He is effing stupid. Doesn't know how to manage the clock and his D sheits the bed frequently at the end of games. He personally is to blame for many Jets losses, especially when the team fails to show up as it frequently has under his so-called leadership. He can't get fired soon enough to please me.

I'm not whining. Rex almost cost us the game. Thank God Geno saved the day with great play. He led the team in rushing and had a very solid game. I was hoping he'd play this well and am excited for him and the Jets future if he continues to develop. Rex is just a millstone that will drag this team down and he needs to be jettisoned the moment the season ends.

Hold on geno did not win the game for us nick folk did !! U can't run there u need to throw it cause it waste time if there's no penalty and that was a bad call all u have time for is a Hail Mary so lets not go crazi abt this team

So jets got really lucky with that late hit call.  It's was kind of bullsh*t. 

ku-xlarge.gif

So jets got really lucky with that late hit call.  It's was kind of bullsh*t. 

eno might have exaggerated his fall.  If he did, that is anoku-xlarge.gif

I think Geno might have exaggerated his fall.  If he did, that is one more thing to like about him.

Ahh swagger. Do they measure that between height and weight or is that the counter-point intangible to gritty and tough??

Do you really expect Rex to tackle Jackson for the defense? He called a pretty solid game that held a very good offense to under 270 total yards and 6-16 on 3rd downs; Allen was there to make the play, he effed up, that's 110% on him not Rex.  I'll give you mishandling the timeouts for sure, but that defense gave up 17 points while being spotted 7 by the offense.  It's amazing how Rex can get blamed for the bad and then people find someone to discredit him for the good too.  Ya'll should be in PR.

Nah, should be Jets beat writers. They would fit in well with Cimini and Mehta

Hold on geno did not win the game for us nick folk did !! U can't run there u need to throw it cause it waste time if there's no penalty and that was a bad call all u have time for is a Hail Mary so lets not go crazi abt this team

NIck did great, but he cannot kick an 80 yard FG

I think Geno might have exaggerated his fall.  If he did, that is one more thing to like about him.

Name a QB that doesn't?...IMO its a "heads up play" and put the Jets in position to WIN THE GAME.

Unless trolling...

He won't get credit for it, but Harris beat the sh*t our of Doug Martin today.

Martin earned his pay check today with the beating he took.  I don't have any actual evidence to back this up, but I'd bet that we had defenders in the backfield 50%+  of traditional running downs. Every 1st/2nd and 10 Martin was getting hit or disrupted by defensive lineman already a yard deep.  

Martin earned his pay check today with the beating he took.  I don't have any actual evidence to back this up, but I'd bet that we had defenders in the backfield 50%+  of traditional running downs. Every 1st/2nd and 10 Martin was getting hit or disrupted by defensive lineman already a yard deep.  

lmao    martin sucked!

guy could be a one year wonder for all we know

This is hilarious. Jets would get called on this 100 out of 100 times. Only a Jets fan would say this is a BS call when it actually favors the Jets. Can't make this stuff up.

Hey, genius, I wasn't the one that said it was BS.  I was questioning the one who said it was.  Try learning how to read.

Who's going crazy.  Dude, I'm ashamed that you're from NC.  You're clueless.  

Nick Folk would never have had a chance to make the kick if Geno didn't move the team, play well and smartly.

Archived