Official Game Thread Opening Day New York Jets vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 EST FOX

jetsrule128

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't Geno come out and have a decent game in which he shows great promise.  Why can't Santonio come in this game and make a few big third down conversion plays?  Why can't Cro and Dee hold Williams and Jackson to sub-par games?  Why can't the defense come out and look like a top 5 defense?  Why can't Ivory come out and play like the Chris Ivory I've seen run like a man-child for the Saints?  

Give this team a chance. No they don't have those big name players and no they don't have Manning or Brady behind center who cares, but hey... that's why they play the game.  I have high hopes for this team and I have a feeling they won't let me down.

Why can't Geno come out and have a decent game in which he shows great promise.  Why can't Santonio come in this game and make a few big third down conversion plays?  Why can't Cro and Dee hold Williams and Jackson to sub-par games?  Why can't the defense come out and look like a top 5 defense?  Why can't Ivory come out and play like the Chris Ivory I've seen run like a man-child for the Saints?  

Give this team a chance. No they don't have those big name players and no they don't have Manning or Brady behind center who cares, but hey... that's why they play the game.  I have high hopes for this team and I have a feeling they won't let me down.

Why, indeed.

Archived