Official Game Thread Opening Day New York Jets vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 EST FOX

jetsrule128

How were you wrong about Sanchez? You didn't think he sucked, mostly.

Geno hit Kerley in the hands on that play. He's hasn't been anything great this game, but please with your nonsense.

I think he's been terrible. I also think he hasn't, an neither has Geno, been given the best circumstances to succeed.

He's been fine. He's not going to win you a game by himself.

And if he was not talking to Geno he'd be a duller and a crybaby. The guy can't win. Just stop.

Not really I wouldn't give a sh*t what he was doing.  I don't want one of the dumbest QBs I've watched teaching our rookie his bad habits.

Sanchez could be jerking off on the sideline for all I care, I'm thankfully never going to see him in a Jets uniform again after this season.

Edited by Iceman88

Not really I wouldn't give a sh*t what he was doing.  I don't want one of the dumbest QBs I've watched teaching our rookie his bad habits.

Sanchez could be jerking off on the sideline for all I care, I'm thankfully never going to see him in a Jets uniform again after this season.

sanchez to geno " what were you doing throwing the ball to the ground on the busted screen. your gotta throw that sh*t in there"