Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Jets \ Patriots: The Game Thread

Since the person who was supposed to start this is late, here we go.

It is game day, let's go Jets.

Here is the our game preview.

2 and 0 is within reach!

They gotta' win this one.  I feel like they lose every damn time they're on prime time, and I gotta drag my ass in to work two hours after the loss.  Based on the way our front seven played the other day, this should be a winnable game if the offense can just manage to be solid.

Jets new youg D line will give Brady happy feet. He will be running for his life tonight with no Welker, Gronk, Amendola or Hernandez to save him

Jets 24

Pats 14

Only me who misses the J-E-T-S chant and think those drumboys are embarassing? Perfect day for a game, soon off work and then have a few beers and a burger (yes one can be enough :)). The game starts 02.30 or so and will be over in time to breakfest. Let's go Jets!!!

SWEEP THE LEG JOHNNYYYY

SUPLE.gif

http://youtu.be/uFlQNtL8F9s

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uFlQNtL8F9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

really wish i remembered how to post a youtube video...

Only me who misses the J-E-T-S chant and think those drumboys are embarassing?

They didn't do that chant at all last week?

To be honest, I didn't hear it once on TV, but I thought they were gonna do it still.

Come on Jets.. can't lose prime time against these bums.... Its prime time the world is watching and expecting the same out come.. time to shut them up! ...

What will the Patriots starting offense look like tonight? Let's say it's 3 WR/1 TE/1 RB, who do they even have???

I'd guess Edelman as a given,  Kenbrell Thompkins who saw 14 targets on Sunday and Aaron Dobson or Slater depending on health. I actually liked Dobson a lot coming out of college, kid's got great hands.  TE will probably be one or two of Hoomanawanui/Sudfeld/Mulligan, with Hoomanawanui getting the lions share of the snaps if Sudfeld is still dinged up and RB is unquestionably Ridley unless he fumbles again, in which case we'll luck out and see a healthy dose of Blount.

They didn't do that chant at all last week?

To be honest, I didn't hear it once on TV, but I thought they were gonna do it still.

they used a drum line called "the aviators" to run the chant and honestly... it wasn't half bad. The drum gives a sort of college football feel. 

they used a drum line called "the aviators" to run the chant and honestly... it wasn't half bad. The drum gives a sort of college football feel. 

Didn't realize that they were using those guys during the game, thought it was just after the game.. interesting.

I'd guess Edelman as a given,  Kenbrell Thompkins who saw 14 targets on Sunday and Aaron Dobson or Slater depending on health. I actually liked Dobson a lot coming out of college, kid's got great hands.  TE will probably be one or two of Hoomanawanui/Sudfeld/Mulligan, with Hoomanawanui getting the lions share of the snaps if Sudfeld is still dinged up and RB is unquestionably Ridley unless he fumbles again, in which case we'll luck out and see a healthy dose of Blount.

Ouch. It's a veritable who's who of UDFA's. OK, if we don't win this one...

Edited by stoicsentry

sounds kinda cool. I liked the redskins band so this sounds fun.