Jets \ Patriots: The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geno showed as much potential as he did concern....so i really have no idea what to take from his performance tonight to be honest

I'm fine with how he played. The turnovers were because he tried to force things out of frustration. His receivers killed him tonight.

Geno showed as much potential as he did concern....so i really have no idea what to take from his performance tonight to be honest

Hopefully he learns and gets better....  but it will take time...  what we're probably seeing is a guy who isnt a franchise QB but a serviceable QB who could run and offense for a team with a stifling defense.

Hopefully he learns and gets better....  but it will take time...  what we're probably seeing is a guy who isnt a franchise QB but a serviceable QB who could run and offense for a team with a stifling defense.

yes you're probably right.  However, if there was no dropped passes tonight...what would the conversation be here right now?

Who did? Geno?

**** that. I dont think he struggled. The WR's struggled. No drops we easily win this game....easily! Gates dropped a TD.

Watch the film again...  Geno struggled with accuracy, timing, all night..  And yes, the receivers sucked.  But Geno played a mediocre to poor game.  Lots for him to still learn and grow

F*ck you guys. I'm proud of the way my team and QB battled.

Sad when me and you are the positive(realistic) ones here. I'm not happy we lost but after the Pats put up 7 right away and the calls started going against us I mixed up a drink and thought "same old sh*t". I liked what I saw for the most part

Watch the film again...  Geno struggled with accuracy, timing, all night..  And yes, the receivers sucked.  But Geno played a mediocre to poor game.  Lots for him to still learn and grow

No doubt lots to learn but i think you're listening to Mayock too much. As Jet fans we always seem to blame qb's for accuracy even if ball is catchable. Thats complete bs. These guys are receivers for a reason, if the ball its their hands they should catch it...if it hits their chest they should definitely catch it. 

Archived