Roscoe Parrish
Big Mike Williams
Lee Evans
Brian Robiskie 
Brandon Banks
Mike Sims-Walker
Ruvell Martin 
Legedu Naanee

I would not consider the whole list but some of the guys like Jenkins, Sims-Walker, Llyod, Henderson, Evans I would be interested in.  Not sure if there are any outside reasons keeping them from being signed but there are some decent names out there that the Jets should consider

The WR position needs to be addressed here and now. Clyde Gates should be cut today. Spadola shows me nothing. Hill is not a #1 or #2 WR. Time to move on and give our promising young QB guys who can run routes and catch the damn ball.

If our promising young QB could get the ball out on time, the WRs might look better. They all need to develop together.

Then, next year, they can go after top WRs in the draft or free agency if they still feel the need. Adding from the current scrap heap does nothing to help the team beyond this year. And that's where they need to be looking - beyond this year.

If our promising young QB could get the ball out on time, the WRs might look better. They all need to develop together.

Then, next year, they can go after top WRs in the draft or free agency if they still feel the need. Adding from the current scrap heap does nothing to help the team beyond this year. And that's where they need to be looking - beyond this year.

The current scrap heap is better than most of the WRs on the Jets roster. Good WRs make the catches they missed last night good or bad ball.

The WR position needs to be addressed here and now. Clyde Gates should be cut today. Spadola shows me nothing. Hill is not a #1 or #2 WR. Time to move on and give our promising young QB guys who can run routes and catch the damn ball.

Spadola dropped one ball and tbh the DB was rigt there. I'd at least give him more of a shot, especially if they are keeping Gates.

But the point is to help Geno now, No? Most of these guys we would get on the cheap too so I don't see the harm.  Hills scares the sh*t out of me and Gates I would happily replace with any of that scrap heap

Every player on that list is a better football player than Clyde Gates.

you can make up a WR corp from that list that would replace our entire bunch/ Our WR's SUCK they have Sucked for the past 6+ years and we have not had an elite type WR since Keyshawn and Chrebet in the slot. That's the Jets

you can make up a WR corp from that list that would replace our entire bunch/ Our WR's SUCK they have Sucked for the past 6+ years and we have not had an elite type WR since Keyshawn and Chrebet in the slot. That's the Jets

Word the f*ck up on that one.... our wide outs have been a joke for years...never had a legit big body #1.....just guys that were big body #1's for other teams then got washed up and came to the Jets to suck

IR sanchez and sign a punt returner

we talk about Idzik and what we can judge him for or whatever

not having a punt returner on the roster besides Kerley is a failure of the GM. How hard is it to get a punt returner?

Kyle Wilson was supposed to be right?

Brandon Lloyd, please.

Word on the patriots forum is that Lloyd has rejected workouts for the pats, jets and about 4 other teams.  The guy was mother fvcked after each team he left and is now happy collecting guaranteed money from little bill($3.5M?) for this year and enjoying his rapping career in colorado smoking legalized weed.

Kyle Wilson was supposed to be right?

Have you seen Wilson return punts?  holy sheeeet, I was hoping he would shove a punt return up pats fans ass last night but he is worse than bad which is why we didnt even put anyone back to feild punts a couple of times last night...

Spadola had an ugly drop, so comparisons to Wayne Chrebet should NOT be made at this time. Spadola deserves more playing time, but he HAS to produce when called on or Gates will be trotted back out there. Spadola knows he missed a chance to show he is worthy of playing time, so he has got to be careful not to drop too many more. For some ODD reason Rex will let Gates fvck up all day long and keep sending him back out there. He is like BARF Scott and Eric Smith, two error-prone guys that Rex just kept sending back out there.

Archived