Speed Lynch Darthe thread

Leelou

You really need to make your way back here for a game. 

Yeah, I'll try to get in on one sooner or later.  Work just doesn't allow the time for it the way it used to.  :P

Of course, while that can be somewhat disappointing at times, that reality has come along with some very, very good things for me, so it's tough to really be unhappy about it.

Yeah, I'll try to get in on one sooner or later.  Work just doesn't allow the time for it the way it used to.  :tongue:

Of course, while that can be somewhat disappointing at times, that reality has come along with some very, very good things for me, so it's tough to really be unhappy about it.

Good to hear it man.  Keep winning at real life until you have the time to win at Mafia.

Good to hear it man.  Keep winning at real life until you have the time to win at Mafia.

Thanks man, that's kind of been the plan.  Now if only I had your mad skills with the ladies, maybe the social life could catch up to the professional life and I'd be golden.

(Is it sad that I'm only like 50% joking there?)

Vote Count: 

Darthe (9): Leelou, Lily, JC, BG, Darthe, lil bit, 80, AwesomeVM, salami
Pac (1): Pac 

Votes to lynch - whatever I feel like. Not voting, the rest of the mafia community and visitors (yes everyone can vote Darthe, it's fun). 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Nolder was wandering around, not paying attention to his surroundings. He was engrossed in the level of Pokemon he was playing on his DS. He was frantic to finish the level because his battery was dying, it was down to the last slash before complete power failure and he would lose his progression. With his last few desperate button pushes before the screen went to black, Nolder sat down to focus on the game. Once the power went off, Nolder finally became aware of where he was, on the edge of a crumbling cliff. The ground around him started to quake and the cliff became more unstable. As Nolder was trying to get to solid ground, the cliff broke and Nol fell to a certain death. 

Nolder, Pokemon Trainer, died because somewhere in the universe it was Wednesday. 

Game is still on to Lynch Darthe. 

Vote Count: 

Darthe (9): Leelou, Lily, JC, BG, Darthe, lil bit, 80, AwesomeVM, salami

Votes to lynch - whatever I feel like. Not voting, the rest of the mafia community and visitors (yes everyone can vote Darthe, it's fun). 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Nolder was wandering around, not paying attention to his surroundings. He was engrossed in the level of Pokemon he was playing on his DS. He was frantic to finish the level because his battery was dying, it was down to the last slash before complete power failure and he would lose his progression. With his last few desperate button pushes before the screen went to black, Nolder sat down to focus on the game. Once the power went off, Nolder finally became aware of where he was, on the edge of a crumbling cliff. The ground around him started to quake and the cliff became more unstable. As Nolder was trying to get to solid ground, the cliff broke and Nol fell to a certain death. 

Nolder, Pokemon Trainer, died because somewhere in the universe it was Wednesday. 

Game is still on to Lynch Darthe. 

<3

Thanks man, that's kind of been the plan.  Now if only I had your mad skills with the ladies, maybe the social life could catch up to the professional life and I'd be golden.

(Is it sad that I'm only like 50% joking there?)

lulz...missed this one first time through

I seriously got modkilled in a spam thread about speed lynching someone else?

FML

On a pokemon related note I've never lost power while playing but I have accidentally turned off my DS without saving which amounts to the same thing I guess, loss of progress. I was pretty emo about it for awhile because I'd lost a shiny Togepi I'd chained for.

Vote Count: 

Darthe (10): Leelou, Lily, JC, BG, Darthe, lil bit, 80, AwesomeVM, salami, AVM

Vicgod (1): Crushlove

No Lynch (1): Ghostly Nol

Votes to lynch - whatever I feel like. Not voting, the rest of the mafia community and visitors (yes everyone can vote Darthe, it's fun). Lynch will be sometime tomorrow. Everyone get your votes in ;)

I seriously got modkilled in a spam thread about speed lynching someone else?

FML

On a pokemon related note I've never lost power while playing but I have accidentally turned off my DS without saving which amounts to the same thing I guess, loss of progress. I was pretty emo about it for awhile because I'd lost a shiny Togepi I'd chained for. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Comments after the game is over, please.  Dead should stay dead.  Someone give him a QT

Archived