Speed Lynch Darthe thread

Leelou

JN's mafia forum was taking their yearly break when Darthe tried to convince everyone he was part of the community. He tried humor, and failed miserably. Blending in wasn't working and his game play from the past season was awful. He may not have been fitting in, but he did become the butt of many jokes. Everyone feared being on a team with him since the time he gave up all of his teammates in one post.

Even though they were in the beginning of their offseason, the mafia forum decided it would be best to lynch Darthe because it was starting to look like the mafia season would be starting sooner rather than later. The Jets were 1-1 and this week they have a slim chance to go 2-1 against the Bills. The group slung the rope from the nearest goal post and heaved until Darthe breathed his last breath.

Darthe, JN's court Jester (not to be confused with the role), has been lynched.

@Nol and anybody else that would like to play:  I'm about to mod a bastard game on DM - if anybody is interested, I have 3 spots left open.  17 player game - complete bastard.  I've run it before, and it was fun for all.  I promise.*

* I lie.

@Nol and anybody else that would like to play:  I'm about to mod a bastard game on DM - if anybody is interested, I have 3 spots left open.  17 player game - complete bastard.  I've run it before, and it was fun for all.  I promise.*

* I lie.

I've been eyeballing it

Pretty sure I'm going to pass but we'll see

C'mon dude, you'd do well in it.  You have a mind that will work for bastard games - especially mine.  I'm not the best mod of all time, but I do bastard games VERY well.  My players either want to high five me or slap me silly.....just check out Crusher's "punch Verb for a dollar" thread put up during my Machine of Souls game, lol.

Archived