Mike Westoff

CobraVerde

His radio interviews are really eye-opening. When you see how the network NFL shows are staffed mostly by cliche-spouting idiots they are really missing the boat not having him on tv.

I don't watch any of'em regularly except if I'm on the elliptical at the gym. But Shannon Sharpe really stands out; he has nothing substantial nor interesting  to say and he needs to take an ESL course or seven until he learned how to actually speak English.

His radio interviews are really eye-opening. When you see how the network NFL shows are staffed mostly by cliche-spouting idiots they are really missing the boat not having him on tv.

I don't watch any of'em regularly except if I'm on the elliptical at the gym. But Shannon Sharpe really stands out; he has nothing substantial nor interesting  to say and he needs to take an ESL course or seven until he learned how to actually speak English.

Yeah.  Shannon Sharpe is just on television because of his looks. 

so are most people. you think most people can't hold a mic and ask an athlete how they're feeling at halftime?

Those halftime cutaways are always so informative-"Coach X says they have to stop turning over the ball and start to score TDs." GTFOH-really?

it's also possible I'm the only straight woman any of you have contact with.

We can have contact?!? I'd be willing to part with my Sandals of Avandra for one boob. I also got a longsword that might have your name on it if you catch my drift.......... it's +4 with a special beheading ability. D&D rocks

We can have contact?!? I'd be willing to part with my Sandals of Avandra for one boob. I also got a longsword that might have your name on it if you catch my drift.......... it's +4 with a special beheading ability. D&D rocks

ummm I prefer handbags. michael kors, coach and gucci. get to work.

What? WTF's going on in here? wait a min. did kay_gee just call me out? cause the wife and I just got done doin dah butt.sexy! sexy! pretty! pretty! where in the world was kay_gee? D's totally rock. ya- kno- aahh-mean! please excuse mah NY lingo.

Archived