Has anyone else noticed Giants fans are in hiding?

joewilly12

I live in a relatively small town and usually Giants fans are all wearing gear this morning in the Dunkin Donuts a guy says to me at least the Jets are winning I say you a Giants fan and he says hell yeah. I said are you one of those fans who wont wear Giants gear cause they are losing?  He and 3 others in line said they wont wear it until they win.

FU ALL GIANTS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.  If we did this we would have gone nearly 2 full years without having to wash a single item of Jets clothing back in the 90s.

Ive got an 86 yr old father who wears his NY Giants cap rain or shine, win or lose every Sunday, year in and year out.

As a kid and young man he used to go watch them play in Manhattan at the Polo Grounds in th 40's and 50's for something like 25 cents.

NOBODY gives him any sh!t about it, esp me. He refers to the current crop of Giants and NFL fans as corporate azzholes.

Thank Goodness the Giants are 0-3 those fans are so obnoxious & they think they are entitled to anything and everything. I hate the freakin new York giants & I hope they lose every sunday except when they play the Patriots,Dolphins,Bills to help the jets in the division. The past 3 weeks of Giants losing has been great & hopefully the Chiefs embarrass them tomorrow. As a Jets fan whenever my team wins and the Giants lose is always a good start to the week. Go Jets!

Speaking of Giants fans where in the world are they? thet seemed to have disappeared mysteriously, hhhmm very interesting. :character0069:

And yet I still have more faith in the Giants making the playoffs than the Jets. They are simply a better coached team than the Jets and I don't want any talk about how Rex and Coughlin have the same record. THEY DON'T. Coughlin has won two very big games that Rex has fallen short of.

Who the **** gives a **** about the giants!!!!!!! What the **** is wrong with you people??????? Does this ****in thread really need to continue? You all talk about how pathetic giant fans are because they care about the jets??????? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Giants fans for the most part mock the Jets all the time. They gloat all the time. Not this year!  

Who the **** gives a **** about the giants!!!!!!! What the **** is wrong with you people??????? Does this ****in thread really need to continue? You all talk about how pathetic giant fans are because they care about the jets??????? Hypocrisy at its finest.

Huge inferiority complex here

lol what? Clowney is really good.

besides taj boyd, bridgewater are amazing too

Yeah and after 1/2 a season at wve geno was amazing as well. The college game is useless. There are some cant miss prospects that come around here and there. But the draft is a crapshoot. For u to say bridge and boyd are amazing is a silly juvenile moronic statement.

Has SMC been around?

LOL

The Giants have been historically bad these first 5 games. Their only saving grace is thay the NFCE has been bad this year and the Jints are only 2 games out of 1st.

But they have deep rooted issues

Too bad this guy left because of the lack of good quality football talk.

u mad bro?

Yeah and after 1/2 a season at wve geno was amazing as well. The college game is useless. There are some cant miss prospects that come around here and there. But the draft is a crapshoot. For u to say bridge and boyd are amazing is a silly juvenile moronic statement.

What a serious, mature, intelligent post.  

The draft is not a crap shoot.  If it was, then no one would value higher picks more than lower picks.  All there would be is more picks, like buying 2 lottery tickets gives you 2x the chances of winning as 1 ticket gets you.  On draft day, the only good decision a GM can make is the decision to trade down or trade picks for other teams' veterans.

And yet I still have more faith in the Giants making the playoffs than the Jets. They are simply a better coached team than the Jets and I don't want any talk about how Rex and Coughlin have the same record. THEY DON'T. Coughlin has won two very big games that Rex has fallen short of.

After yesterday's game, you still sure about that one?  Coughlin's idiocy yesterday was worse than anything we've seen out of Rex all year, which is saying something.

interesting. So are you the type of guy that doesnt watch games and just sticks to sportscenter?

clowney sucks lol? Watch a game please

ps:  three adjectives in a row is so 2nd grade

Archived