****The Official New York Jets VS Tennessee Titans Game Thread****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iceman, who cares about Geno's "confidence"? If he's not producing, he shouldn't be on the field. The team comes before the sh*tty player.

It's not like he couldn't get right back in the saddle next week. He took his lumps, had a bad game. Let him watch the game from the sideline perspective. Game over anyway. Let Simms finish the game. 

I'm sketching out a new deck to build next spring while my baby sleeps. Occasionally checking this thread because I don't want my blood pressure to experience actually watching the game.

I'm sketching out a new deck to build next spring while my baby sleeps. Occasionally checking this thread because I don't want my blood pressure to experience actually watching the game.

See I don't consider this a blood pressure game.  I consider it a rookie getting his lumps in a hostile environment on the road.

Someone who hopes that Geno becomes their franchise QB would very much care about his confidence.  Football players aren't robots.

Well, if he wants to be the franchise QB, he needs to play like one. I don't want him left in so that we can wait 4 years to figure out he's another Sanchez. Play the best QB. Play Simms.

Archived