Please. No attacks or profanity

For those who discussed the "Hate Sanchez" thread-thanks. I appreciated the comments/insights. For the profanity-Really? Why do that? Come on.

I've been a Jet fan since 1964. Am just frustrated by continued crappy football. I hope Geno works out. Don't think he makes the quick decisions you need as a QB. Yes, I know he is only 4 games in.

I saw the Browning Nagle season opener against the Falcons in 1993. Another big arm. Thought he was the next great QB. 300+ yards that day.

BigOrangeJetFan means that I was a Jet fan living in Tennessee, Big Orange country. Have since moved to Georgia.

Wish all my Jet fan brothers well...even the haters.

For those who discussed the "Hate Sanchez" thread-thanks. I appreciated the comments/insights. For the profanity-Really? Why do that? Come on.

I've been a Jet fan since 1964. Am just frustrated by continued crappy football. I hope Geno works out. Don't think he makes the quick decisions you need as a QB. Yes, I know he is only 4 games in.

I saw the Browning Nagle season opener against the Falcons in 1993. Another big arm. Thought he was the next great QB. 300+ yards that day.

BigOrangeJetFan means that I was a Jet fan living in Tennessee, Big Orange country. Have since moved to Georgia.

Wish all my Jet fan brothers well...even the haters.

You're a ******* pussy

This ladies and gentlemen is  how posting on a message board is done. 

thank you. does this mean I can have more negative reps per day? I ONLY GET ONE. UNACCEPTABLE.

Sorry for the dumb thread. Should not have posted it.

Every thread on Jetnation is dumb. This is no dumber than anything blACKOUT has ever posted. Keep your head up and tell someone to **** off

Every thread on Jetnation is dumb. This is no dumber than anything blACKOUT has ever posted. Keep your head up and tell someone to **** off

We should give agent orange his own "Non profanity" sub forum. Us nerd queers got our own mafia sub forum.  Only seems right.