I have decided to find a new forum. Its been fun at times. Id like to say good bye to all who ive had good dialog with over the last year or so. There are some good fans here and also what seems to be some good people as well. 

But I feel the amount of people who like to start sh*t far outweigh any good football discussion that goes on here.

Good luck this season and in future seasons. One day we will have a team to be proud of and get that championship. ( I do not really believe that)

Take care fellas.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 8
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have decided to find a new forum. Its been fun at times. Id like to say good bye to all who ive had good dialog with over the last year or so. There are some good fans here and also what seems to be

And he leaves by starting another sh*t thread.

Don't let one or two fellas here ruin it for you. Its the internet, when you take words written on it seriously, you automatically lose. Stick around, and just ignore them, and continue chatting with the people here who do appreciate your enthusiasm for this team. 

I have decided to find a new forum. Its been fun at times. Id like to say good bye to all who ive had good dialog with over the last year or so. There are some good fans here and also what seems to be some good people as well. 

But I feel the amount of people who like to start sh*t far outweigh any good football discussion that goes on here.

Good luck this season and in future seasons. One day we will have a team to be proud of and get that championship. ( I do not really believe that)

Take care fellas.

For the record, making a thread stating that "its been fun" is a real POS move! lol.

Take care fellas.

Good luck.  All Jets forums suck.  We're just the least suckiest.

This forum has gotten pretty terrible. I just scan it for the news and occasionally get sucked into a conversation by being dumb enough to post in the first place. If you find a good forum, inbox me.

• Thumb Down 2

This forum has gotten pretty terrible. I just scan it for the news and occasionally get sucked into a conversation by being dumb enough to post in the first place. If you find a good forum, inbox me.

Thanks for the constructive feedback.  Great job of making the forum better.

• Upvote 2

Without idiocy this forum would suck. I like the jets as much as anyone but shudder at the thought of harmonious discussion about our backup long snapper.

Luckily we have an abundance of idiocy starting with the mods.

Without idiocy this forum would suck. I like the jets as much as anyone but shudder at the thought of harmonious discussion about our backup long snapper.

I'm glad I could be of service.

Totally agree, the thing that makes this site good is the personalities of the posters. I can get Jet news anywhere online, the sh*t that happens here is priceless.

• Upvote 1