***OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD SEVEN HOURS LATE JETS FANS SUCK***

T0mShane

First off WOW!!!!!!  And serious question.  You know how the opposing quarterback always screams when they think they spot the Mike linebacker?   "Number 56 is the Mike" then he makes his play call.  How do I go about spotting how many times Matt Ryan was wrong when he called it?  I'm recording the game and I want to see because I'm extremely curious.  I don't really know much when it comes to the X's and O's, but I would love to know because I'm sure Rex disguises it the most.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL these refs have to be ******* kidding me. Ywhat a joke

I hate the refs as much as any fan, but that was a legit call.  Stupid a$$hole Jets players just trying to set records for penalties.  In the end though, it's all ok, they made up for it.  They actually probably would have been worse off if they had to run an offensive play, so all is well that ends well.

What the Jets are doing with Gonazles is brilliant from a strategic standpoint, they didn't care if they held him in the endzone, because there was so little time that giving the Falcons a 1st down at the one was essentially meaningless with 1 second left. They are just making sure Gonzales never gets the ball at the goalline.

I hate the refs as much as any fan, but that was a legit call.  Stupid a$$hole Jets players just trying to set records for penalties.  In the end though, it's all ok, they made up for it.  They actually probably would have been worse off if they had to run an offensive play, so all is well that ends well.

Ok but did the 5 yard rule change? I mean, I think it did but not sure the exact rule anymore. Annoying to think...That the Pats won a Super Bowl playing that exact same way. 

Just a great first half by the Jets.

Mornhinweg has done a great job keeping Atlanta off balance. Geno has made some really nice throws and he has protected the football.

Atlanta still can't run the football and their defense right now is totally off kilter.

Hopefully the Jets keep it up in the second half

Archived