***OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD SEVEN HOURS LATE JETS FANS SUCK***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This.  Come out there, drive down the field and put it in the end zone.  That really puts the Jets in serious control of this game.  Can't be letting the Falcons close up the gap early in the second half.

And the cherry on top would be like an 8 minute drive.  lulza

It's strange, we really should be out of sight right now. We've dominated this game completely.

The Jets have 17 points off of only 19 snaps. Falcons have dominated the time of possession, otherwise Jets would have more scoring opportunities

Just a great first half by the Jets.

Mornhinweg has done a great job keeping Atlanta off balance. Geno has made some really nice throws and he has protected the football.

Atlanta still can't run the football and their defense right now is totally off kilter.

Hopefully the Jets keep it up in the second half

Yeah, a few head-scratchers at the very very beginning of the game from Mornhinweg, but since then he's really been making some great calls.

The Jets have 17 points off of only 19 snaps. Falcons have dominated the time of possession, otherwise Jets would have more scoring opportunities

I think almost every snap has been shotgun.  

I like that MM is catering to what Geno does best instead of forcing him to be someone he's not.  

he's a 43 DT playing OLB. He's got great inside hands and moves.

and has length and speed. 3 technique DT or weakside DE. He just should not be standing up trying to be a LB.

How about Richardson? He is doing things I have not since a Jet DT since #80 John Elliot do. That's a long time. And he is a rookie. OMG

\Nice job MNF.

I especially like Gruden saying the Jets have had trouble closing gaps vs the run. It's as if their job is to say the opposite of reality and get paid do do something we'd all do for free as poorly as possible just yo **** with us

Archived