***OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD SEVEN HOURS LATE JETS FANS SUCK***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me too. I actually think that's pretty cool that he says that. in all seriousness. Most coaches will never go there. 

He is cultivating and insulating the team and fans within the mindest of "us vs. the world". It's a good thing both the team and the fans for sure. 

I dig it.

me too. I actually think that's pretty cool that he says that. in all seriousness. Most coaches will never go there.

"The outsiders had already spoken. They spoke when they picked us to be 32nd in the league. We only care about what's inside the walls and our fans."

**** yeah Rex

He is cultivating and insulating the team and fans within the mindest of "us vs. the world". It's a good thing both the team and the fans for sure. 

I dig it.

Absolutely. There's something to be said for emotional intelligence. It's the only kind Rex seems to have but he's pretty nifty with it at times. 

Absolutely. There's something to be said for emotional intelligence. It's the only kind Rex seems to have but he's pretty nifty with it at times. 

Yep, totally agree bud. 

CTM has none, this is why we should annihilate him.

CTM is a horrible all around person. No doubt. 

I'm going to go put my baby to bed... before I lay her down to sleep, I fully intend on looking under her crib and making sure there's no cargo shorts wearing, noodle dancing hippie under there waiting to steal her binary code.

I like Joe but he's ******* clueless, why is he on this post game show. Just said Gates with a big catch at the end of the game. lol

Technically, it was a big catch. It could have gone for more - but as it was it was still a chunk of yards that got us into FG range eventually.

Technically, it was a big catch. It could have gone for more - but as it was it was still a chunk of yards that got us into FG range eventually.

I don't want to sh*t on Joe. He gets sh*t on a lot. And I do like him. But sometimes he just needs to stop and listen to the ex-pros. 

Archived