***OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD SEVEN HOURS LATE JETS FANS SUCK***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the replay was as clear as jif's samed sexed orientation.No way that was getting overturned.. Terrible challange

GIven when it was challenged, he was probably doing it blindly.  A hell of a lot better diong that than being like Coughlin's stupid ass and calling a timeout before a play you might challenge anyway.

I have an opinion on the - let's call it excessive - use of the challenge flag.   I think this is showing the downside with the HC calling the plays on defense.  While he's wondering whether or not to throw a flag, he's not calling a play in to the defense.  So now there's no time to think of (or send in) a play and the only thing left to do is throw the challenge flag.  Just an opinion.

Couple weeks ago I pointed out Rex's legacy of horrible challenges... People flamed me for it..... This is me laughing last.

I agree the spot of foul challenges are idiotic, but stuff like that there's really no reason not to.  Every score and turnover gets reviewed automatically as it is.

GIven when it was challenged, he was probably doing it blindly.  A hell of a lot better diong that than being like Coughlin's stupid ass and calling a timeout before a play you might challenge anyway.

what? they ran 40 yards down the field, called a play, set up and were about to snap before the flag came out..  it was a terrible decision that he had plenty of time to review

Already our two safeties making blunders, one couldn't catch a pick 6 and the other another pick dropped that will probably end in points.  No fukkkking wonder we only got one freaking TO in 5 games.  The worst safeties in the league by far.  Imagine how great our defense be if our safeties were average.

Archived