***OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD SEVEN HOURS LATE JETS FANS SUCK***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already our two safeties making blunders, one couldn't catch a pick 6 and the other another pick dropped that will probably end in points. No fukkkking wonder we only got one freaking TO in 5 games. The worst safeties in the league by far. Imagine how great our defense be if our safeties were average.

This

Already our two safeties making blunders, one couldn't catch a pick 6 and the other another pick dropped that will probably end in points.  No fukkkking wonder we only got one freaking TO in 5 games.  The worst safeties in the league by far.  Imagine how great our defense be if our safeties were average.

Walls is a CB

what? they ran 40 yards down the field, called a play, set up and were about to snap before the flag came out..  it was a terrible decision that he had plenty of time to review

I guess, and I probably would have agreed with you not long ago, but given the rule changes of the automatic I think people make too big of a deal out of the challenges these days, just to have something else to throw a fit about.  The same exact play was ruled an incompletion in another Jets game just a couple of weeks ago, so you just never know.

Already our two safeties making blunders, one couldn't catch a pick 6 and the other another pick dropped that will probably end in points. No fukkkking wonder we only got one freaking TO in 5 games. The worst safeties in the league by far. Imagine how great our defense be if our safeties were average.

Definitely a major point of emphasis this offseason. This years guys are band-aids mostly

I have an opinion on the - let's call it excessive - use of the challenge flag.   I think this is showing the downside with the HC calling the plays on defense.  While he's wondering whether or not to throw a flag, he's not calling a play in to the defense.  So now there's no time to think of (or send in) a play and the only thing left to do is throw the challenge flag.  Just an opinion.

been saying this for a while and its not just about the flags ...Rex has no clue wtf is going on since his head is buried in his freakin crappy excel sheet

I agree the spot of foul challenges are idiotic, but stuff like that there's really no reason not to.  Every score and turnover gets reviewed automatically as it is.

I really hope we don't need a third timeout at the end of this half (more likely a second cause I'm sure he will waste another dumb one before a possible two minute drill) or need a second challenge late in the game on something that actually would be overturned.

embarrassing drive.

That drive going to be front and center on the offseason on why Rex is getting canned

There's about 35 reasons that are going to be higher on the list of reasons for Rex to get fired than one defensive drive that nobody will remember when the season is over in 3+ months.

Archived