Broncos open as 28 point favorites over Jaguars next week (@ DEN)

Jetsfan80

Only argument you could make to bet on the Jags is that maybe the Broncos call off the dogs late and run the ball more because they can.  But the Broncos don't call off the dogs.  Peyton is rolling over teams in the NFL like perhaps no other QB has done before.

Jacksonville is such a disgusting pisshole of a US city. Seriously. You see pictures of it and think you're looking at snapshots of Belize or Tajikistan or something. But, no, Jacksonville

LMFAO.  I wish I knew how to post a picture of my view off the balcony of my ocean front condo.  

But nah, you're right.  It's 3rd world dog.  You couldnt hang. 

28points in vegas? I'd have to take the Jags on that one. 

You'll lose. 

LMFAO. I wish I knew how to post a picture of my view off the balcony of my ocean front condo.

But nah, you're right. It's 3rd world dog. You couldnt hang.

Thanks, but I'm sure I could just google a picture of a toilet after a bulimic techno rave/weenie roast and get the same effect.

Jacksonville is such a disgusting pisshole of a US city. Seriously. You see pictures of it and think you're looking at snapshots of Belize or Tajikistan or something. But, no, Jacksonville

WRONG.

Neither of those places have as much aids or meth as Jax. 

LMFAO.  I wish I knew how to post a picture of my view off the balcony of my ocean front condo.  

You'll lose. 

You ooze inferiority. How about a photo of your double chin turkey neck?

Thanks, but I'm sure I could just google a picture of a toilet after a bulimic techno rave/weenie roast and get the same effect.

Jacksonville would gobble you up.  You cant hang, son.

You ooze inferiority. How about a photo of your double chin turkey neck?

How about a picture of my cock and balls?  BP would have some spank material for the rest of his life.

You'll lose. 

Well, its already down to 26pts now. If you give me a 4 TD cushion and it not be college football, I'll take it. 

Jacksonville would gobble you up.  You cant hang, son.

How about a picture of my cock and balls?  BP would have some spank material for the rest of his life.

Not surprising that I mention your neck/throat region, and you immediately jump to thoughts of cock and balls. 

Well, its already down to 26pts now. If you give me a 4 TD cushion and it not be college football, I'll take it. 

26?  Even better.  Have you watched the Jags?  Have you watched the Broncos?

Bet the Broncos and you'll win $.  I'm smelling 41-3 or something like that.

I watched the Broncos this year, not the Jags. I just feel that if you put 28pts on paper I have to take that. I just feel that that would be the game the Jags lose by 27pts lol

Haha.  I'm snake bitten enough, that would totally happen.

The Seahawks were 19pts favorites vs. the Jags.  They won 45-17 and thats with taking Russell Wilson out half way through the 3rd.

Its ridiculously high but the way Manning is playing and how terrible the Jags are, I'd take it.

The one thing JAX has going for them is the return of Blackmon and no Blaine Gabbert.  Still, even if JAX puts up like 27 points, the Broncos will put up 56.  Again, they just don't call off the dogs.

The record books have no place for graceful winners. 

I'm fine with it, this is the pros.  And unlike the Pats in '07 there doesn't seem to be as much of an arrogance about it. 

Agreed, it's very clear Peyton is just maximizing every chance to improve the offense - he doesn't seem like he's running it up, so much as running the offense to the best of his ability to keep himself and everyone on point all the way to the playoffs. He looks possessed out there, he wants another ring BAD.

Agreed, it's very clear Peyton is just maximizing every chance to improve the offense - he doesn't seem like he's running it up, so much as running the offense to the best of his ability to keep himself and everyone on point all the way to the playoffs. He looks possessed out there, he wants another ring BAD.

Add in a pretty crappy Bronco defense and I'm quite glad he's my fantasy QB.

Haha.  I'm snake bitten enough, that would totally happen.

The Seahawks were 19pts favorites vs. the Jags.  They won 45-17 and thats with taking Russell Wilson out half way through the 3rd.

Its ridiculously high but the way Manning is playing and how terrible the Jags are, I'd take it.

You have to take into account the coaches of these teams thou, Pete Carrol takes out his starters when blowing a team out, but in the process gets more aggressive because he wants to see what the backups can do, and get valuable experience they can't get any other way, I think it's the best way to go, and Carrol is the 2nd HC to play this way, Belicheck being the other.  But Fox will not do this he will just run the clock out if they are up 35-3 mid 3rd quarter, and then you all know how the script goes if your a gambling man, Jags get a garbage TD with like 35 seconds left on a 4th and Goal from the 15 yard line for the back door cover!

If I played on the Jacksonville defense that spread would be posted in HUGE poster board format in the locker room.  I'd blast him real hard in the 1st quarter if I was a Jacksonville pass rusher (even if it was a bit late and drew a 15 yarder) just because.   Interesting fact I heard today....only 2 Superbowl teams in the last 40+ years has ever given up more than 45 points to an opponent during regular season.  Defense wins championships.  Kansas City might just be Manning's kryptonite this year

The Jags havent covered all year.  Take the Broncos and watch the money pile up.  

You'll lose. 

So I heard that the Broncos only beat the Jags by 16pts. Thats less than 2TD's and a FG. 

its one thing to beat a bunch of teams by large amounts, its another thing to start taking bets at vegas with those type of spreads. 

Archived